I have Z10 and playbook, *I managed to setup Active Sync on both devices for the same work email with the same settings, but on PlayBook a work space been created (blackberry balance) where on Z10 nothing happened,only personal space available. Why is that ? Why there is no workspace for my work email through Active Sync like the one created on playbook for the same email with the same settings. Please advise.*
    05-13-13 12:49 AM
    I can't speak for the PlayBook OS, but you only see the Balance when you hook a BlackBerry 10 device to a BES. This is true in 10.0 and the latest 10.1 device OSs I have tested.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 08:58 PM
    I have Z10 and playbook, *I managed to setup Active Sync on both devices for the same work email with the same settings, but on PlayBook a work space been created (blackberry balance) where on Z10 nothing happened,only personal space available. Why is that ? Why there is no workspace for my work email through Active Sync like the one created on playbook for the same email with the same settings. Please advise.*
    Wow...have you not bother to read the mounds of information that was released by BlackBerry (aka RIM) before the Z10 was released back in January? They have clearly said from the start that the Z10 will need BES 10.x to be able to use BB Balance.

Looks like you need to do your home work!
    05-13-13 09:59 PM