Just got a new Blackberry Storm on the Verizon network. Already got one question answered from this website. One more. What's the best way to get just a few ringtones. I just want to get 3 or 4 and keep them. I'm not one to change often. Is the best way to sign up for the Verizon service or is there a website that I can go to and pay a fee (similar to iTunes) to get a few that I want?

Thanks in advance.
    03-31-09 09:35 AM
    You can go to Download Ringtones, Themes, Wallpapers, Videos and Games for your Cell Phone | Zedge - Free Your Phone! and download ringtones directly to your phone for free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 09:43 AM
    There's no need to pay for ringtones with a BlackBerry. If you put music on your phone, you can use it as a ringtone. There are also a number of free websites you can go to which provide free ringtones. My favorite is Free Ringtones from Phonezoo: Make and Download Free Ringtones, Free Mobile Wallpaper and Free Mobile Games

03-31-09 09:44 AM
    No one cares what you have to say sg!

*puts up a poo-proof shield*

03-31-09 09:45 AM
    Have you tried the ringtone section here on Crackberry? They're free and there are quite a few on there to choose from

03-31-09 09:46 AM
    No one cares what you have to say sg!

*puts up a poo-proof shield*

Do me a favor, take a picture of how little you care and post it here! Oh wait, you can't!!! Hahahah

03-31-09 09:48 AM
    I use this website Make Your Own Ringtones - Free Ringtone Maker to make my own from the mp3 of the song.
    03-31-09 09:51 AM
    Here ya go

03-31-09 09:51 AM
    if you have unlimited texts, i'd use mobicious..you get to pick 30secs of any mp3 that you upload from your computer and picture message it to yourself.
    that's what i use..mobicious.com

good luck!
    03-31-09 10:17 AM
    Here ya go

Here's your sign!

03-31-09 10:24 AM
    Once OP checks out Zedge, may change mind about the number of ringers, there are so many to choose from.

03-31-09 10:46 AM
    Thanks everyone. I got the ringtone I wanted from the phoneszoo website like someone suggested. The Rocky Theme (Gonna Fly Now). Oh yeah.....lovin it.
    03-31-09 01:49 PM
    There is a great free program called audacity - it allows you to edit MP3's to create your own ring tones.
    03-31-09 08:25 PM
    You guys are TOO much!
    03-31-09 08:41 PM
    You guys are TOO much!

03-31-09 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD