k, I know this has probably been asked before but I've searched around and had no real luck...and I have a headcold so please humour me

My friend stole my ringtone (****) so now whenever either of our BBs ring we don't know whose it is and this really bugs me cause I put a lot of time into finding a ringtone I really like. I've searched through CB's selection but none of them really do it for me.

So where do you get yours? Perferably free but considering my BB is my only phone I don't mind paying a nominal fee for something I'm going to hear 800x a day. I prefer non-lyrical ones (instrumental, sound effects) but right now I'm just up for ideas.

Thanks!
    11-16-08 04:33 PM
    I just use a generic ring ring now, but I used to use Audacity to cut a part of an mp3 song and use that.

I don't see any sense in buying ringtones when you can make them for free.
    11-16-08 04:51 PM
    I get a lot from zedge.net...there's everything from hit songs to funny clips to sound effects. Lots of wallpapers too. And all free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 04:56 PM
    Phonezoo.com

TuneUsIn.com

11-16-08 04:58 PM
    ...and Lana just re-discovered Zedge.net...I used to use this for my old little Nokia years ago! Love it!

Thankies!
    11-16-08 05:03 PM
    I usually make my own using Make Your Own Ringtones - Free Ringtone Maker or if you aren't into making your own there are lots of unique ones here: Download free ringtones for your mobile cell phone | Zedge
    11-16-08 05:04 PM
    The sexually explicit ads on zedge made it a no go for me. I just wished I had gone there before telling my 14 year old niece about it.

BTW the 2 sites I mentioned earlier are free.
    11-16-08 05:09 PM
    I haven't seen a single sexually explicit ad on zedge...and I've been on it for the last 2 hours now! (it's amazing the amount of stuff you get done when you're sick!)
    11-16-08 05:21 PM
    I've never noticed a sexually explicit ad on Zedge either. Of course I rarely pay attention to ads on any website. I just kind of block them out I guess.
    11-16-08 05:23 PM
    The sexually explicit ads on zedge made it a no go for me. I just wished I had gone there before telling my 14 year old niece about it.

BTW the 2 sites I mentioned earlier are free.
    Download Firefox for free. Download AdBlock Plus for free. Stop seeing ads, as you mentioned on Zedge.
    11-16-08 05:31 PM
    Zedge's ringtone preview doesn't work with Firefox for some reason...I can only hear them in IE.
    11-16-08 05:38 PM
    Not if you only have a BB as internet. I shouldn't have to download tons of programs to view a site without sexually explicit ads.

11-16-08 05:41 PM
    But I haven't seen any sexually explicit ads!
    11-16-08 08:27 PM
    Zedge's ringtone preview doesn't work with Firefox for some reason...I can only hear them in IE.
    I had that same problem, but then it was fine. If you click on the play button on their icon, it should play.
    11-16-08 08:30 PM
    Free ringtones and free phone wallpapers.

OTA doesn't work out great but sending from the computer works wonderfully.
    11-16-08 08:32 PM
    So I thought I was just killing time till this headcold wore off but it turns out I have a raging sinus infection. Yay. So I'll be listening to all these ringtones for a while!
    11-16-08 08:35 PM
    Phonezoo.com

TuneUsIn.com

I have tried phonezoo and they have a ton of selection I want. However I have never had any luck getting them to work on my Curve..... Any suggestions?
    11-16-08 09:22 PM
    I registered as AllTel. It wouldn't let me download with Verizon.

11-16-08 09:51 PM
    I'll give it a try thanks!
    11-16-08 11:33 PM
    i use tuneusin.com the most but the organization of it leaves a lot to be desired
    11-17-08 12:23 AM
    I'm pretty cheap. So instead of buying ringtones I downloaded audacity. It's program that records any audio from your computer. So I record snippets from my itunes or from audio from you tube videos. I save them as MP3's and then upload them onto my BB as ringtones. Saves me lots of money and I can pick what part of the song I want to use.

11-17-08 02:59 AM
    I'm there now on zedge.net and I hadn't seen no sex ads I'm glad to know of the site shoot it's better than tuneusin.com you have a current selection to pick from. WOW thanks for the 411!
    11-17-08 05:54 AM
    I use Audacity (Audacity: Free Audio Editor and Recorder) to create my own, much more fun than just downloading them
    11-17-08 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD