I am a bit disappointed by the russian keyboard, the letters are just printed on in orange color and have no backlight... why?

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 06:28 PM
    Picture?

Differentiate or Die
    07-15-14 06:46 PM
    Picture?

Differentiate or Die
    i have a regular keyboard at the moment, but as BB10 has no translit. russian anymore i have to buy one of those ugly russian keyboards

Genuine Black Russian Keypad for Blackberry Q5 QWERTY Keyboard Buttons Housing | eBay
    07-16-14 04:25 AM
    Is there a user review that says it's not back-lit?

I have a similar Arabic keyboard and it is, in fact I was figuring out a way to purchase other colours from the same website!
    07-16-14 12:36 PM
    Is there a user review that says it's not back-lit?

I have a similar Arabic keyboard and it is, in fact I was figuring out a way to purchase other colours from the same website!
    I asked the seller, only the latin letters are backlit, and i have friends using russian keyboards, on all of theirs only the latin letters are backlit. I have a white Q5 so i want to get a black KB for it and i thought when i change, then i take a russian one as the translit from OS7 is gone so its impossible to type in russian without a russian keyboard...

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 12:44 PM