The update asked for 500MB free space and I moved my files and then asked for 900 MB again, I deleted the very few Aps, I had on my BBQ5. It started and nite long, I kept the wifi on and phone on charge and I wake up in morning and I see, that the download was inturrpeted and needs more space. I couldn't beleive it. And now what the update needs 1.5 GB free. Where so I get it from. My settings storage shows 5 GB used out of 8 GB, that means I have 3 GB free and the system OS has taken 2.8 GB. And all other little little tiny aps make the other memory. Now what do I do? And what about 3 GB free memory that I have? There is some serious problem with the new update. Kindly Help.
    02-19-15 07:33 PM
    The update asked for 500MB free space and I moved my files and then asked for 900 MB again, I deleted the very few Aps, I had on my BBQ5. It started and nite long, I kept the wifi on and phone on charge and I wake up in morning and I see, that the download was inturrpeted and needs more space. I couldn't beleive it. And now what the update needs 1.5 GB free. Where so I get it from. My settings storage shows 5 GB used out of 8 GB, that means I have 3 GB free and the system OS has taken 2.8 GB. And all other little little tiny aps make the other memory. Now what do I do? And what about 3 GB free memory that I have? There is some serious problem with the new update. Kindly Help.
    Try these things..
    First, clear cb10 cache, browser cookie & other data
    If you have email accounts on the phone, are any set to sync forever etc? If you're only syncing email (not contacts or calendar etc) I'd remove the account and re add it after the upgrade.

Similarly, if you have a LOT if texts either delete them or download the app from http://www.deviceswitch.com and use it to backup your texts to your SD card. Restore after the upgrade.

Check available storage before and after

if it still not enough, install the android app "clean master" and run a junk scan and clear android app caches

I'm pretty sure the problem is a combination of android apps taking up more storage than listed + account/email/hub data .. + 8gb was a mistake imo. Especially considering that you can't store app data on the SD card

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    02-19-15 10:39 PM
    8GB should be enough. It's the useless system apps like story maker taking up at least 2GB.

I don't understand why BlackBerry couldn't just let us delete the apps we never use in peace.

Posted from CB10 on my awesome Q5
    mh1983 likes this.
    02-20-15 12:29 AM