Hey Guys,

I am looking for a Leather Swivel Holster BlackBerry for BB Q5.

Doing a search, I dont find anything like this for the Q5. Everything I find is for Q10.

I am not sure if the Q5 will fit inside a Leather Swivel Holster BlackBerry for BB Q10.

Have any of you use something like this? Can you comment or place pictures of yours.

Thank you for your time and help,

Isaac
    03-10-14 09:19 AM
    Well, how about this link for starters... BlackBerry Leather Swivel Holster for Q5 | BlackBerry Cases
    ghundiraj likes this.
    03-10-14 12:12 PM
    Well, how about this link for starters... BlackBerry Leather Swivel Holster for Q5 | BlackBerry Cases
    Ask and ye shall receive. lol
    Ecm and ghundiraj like this.
    03-10-14 01:58 PM
    Hello and thx for your reply. If you read that add, it say this:

Original BlackBerry leather Swivel Holster. This is the same holster BlackBerry manufactures for the Z10 but we tested it with the Q5 and it fits well even though the Q5 is a little shorter than the Z10.
    Special Note: Packaging will NOT mention Q5, only Z10.

I have a Z10 leather Swivel Holster and is to big. What I have done is put a small foam inside in the bottom in order that the Q5 dont sink to the bottom of the holster.

I just want an original Q5 Swivel Holster or something that the fit is right................Do you know if the BlackBerry Leather Holster for Q10 work OK with the Q5.

Here in my country, nobody sell them, so I cant try it

THX,

Isaac
    03-10-14 10:15 PM
    Hello and thx for your reply. If you read that add, it say this:

Original BlackBerry leather Swivel Holster. This is the same holster BlackBerry manufactures for the Z10 but we tested it with the Q5 and it fits well even though the Q5 is a little shorter than the Z10.
    Special Note: Packaging will NOT mention Q5, only Z10.

I have a Z10 leather Swivel Holster and is to big. What I have done is put a small foam inside in the bottom in order that the Q5 dont sink to the bottom of the holster.

I just want an original Q5 Swivel Holster or something that the fit is right................Do you know if the BlackBerry Leather Holster for Q10 work OK with the Q5.

Here in my country, nobody sell them, so I cant try it

THX,

Isaac
    Sorry Isaac,

I read the CB store page without my reading glasses! I just checked the BB OEM accessories. They show the leather pouch and flip case, but not the swivel holster. BlackBerry Q5 Caes - Order online at ShopBlackBerry.com
    03-10-14 10:28 PM
    You definitely have to use the one for the Z10. My wife has a Q5 and uses the Z10 holster every day. I have looked far and wide for a official Q5 holster and have come to the conclusion that it does not exist.
    Were can I find a Leather Swivel Holster for BlackBerry BB Q5-img_20140310_214110.jpg

The pic shows how it fits in The Z holster. She doesn't complain so it can't be that bad.

C0015B221 All about making Wine kits.
    03-10-14 10:42 PM
    Which way does it need to sit in the holster to activate Battery Saving Features? Screen towards you, or screen facing outwards?
    05-14-14 08:35 PM
    Okay, so this holster.

The phone is obviously meant to face screen out when in the holster: there's a cutout so you can see your flashing red LED for notifications, the magnet puts the phone to sleep only in this position, but not with the phone facing screen inward, so why is the headphone jack on the wrong side of the phone?

Can't be the holster, because if the flap was moved to the other side you'd lose the flashing LED visibility, so it must be the phone that wasn't designed properly with a holster in mind.

Tried a Z10 in the case and it's the same thing: you can have the LED facing frontwards so that you can see notifications while still holstered, or you can use your headphones.
    05-19-14 07:37 AM
    I'm using the one from my q10 (phone developed loose battery door and double type issue so it had to go) and its a tiny bit loose but it fits really well, way better than the pic of the z10 one. thats ugly.

Lock and unlock work as well.
    05-19-14 02:19 PM
    I'm using the one from my q10 (phone developed loose battery door and double type issue so it had to go) and its a tiny bit loose but it fits really well, way better than the pic of the z10 one. thats ugly.

Lock and unlock work as well.
    I've got some foam down in the bottom of mine, so it sits flush with the top and looks a lot better, but it makes the phone look way longer than it really is. It's kinda funny.
    05-19-14 02:44 PM