I have been trying for days to purchase apps from bbworld. Both payment options dont work i.e credit card / paypal. I get this message while using paypal as the payment option: purchase service error aw30220i.
    Can someone please help?
    01-07-18 04:49 AM
    01-07-18 05:12 AM
    Have already done that.......I have been able to setup the payment option....however unable to purchase
    01-07-18 07:18 AM
    Hello!

Anybody solve this problem: how add payment option method to blackberry appworld?

When I have my first and second Passport I add (in first) paypal method and credit card (in second). But now when I have my third Passport I can't add any payment method... I don't understand it.

I try to find solve in blackberry site, i try fix and much more option and finally I can't add...
    02-13-18 03:24 PM
    Hello!

Anybody solve this problem: how add payment option method to blackberry appworld?

When I have my first and second Passport I add (in first) paypal method and credit card (in second). But now when I have my third Passport I can't add any payment method... I don't understand it.

I try to find solve in blackberry site, i try fix and much more option and finally I can't add...
    Do the payment options (you set up earlier) appear on you payment options? Otherwise there should be an option to add a new payment option. Nevertheless credit card seems not to work anymore. I ended up creating a PayPal account just for BBW. It works now for me.

However, you should make sure to have the latest BBW and OS update available.
    02-19-18 02:46 PM
    trying to buy Burning Platforms All App bundle for $14.99 & getting this error. Seriously annoying. i have bought a fairly large number of apps in the past, though not in the last couple months.
    03-29-18 05:23 PM
    'this error', meaning, "purchase service error aw30220i."
    03-29-18 05:24 PM
    Ya, it is inexplicably weird.

What I did when I bought some apps a few days ago was purchase through PayPal but it took several attempts and then it works.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.3.2205

Posted via CB10
    03-30-18 10:45 PM
    I had a similar problem. Couldn't buy with CC or PayPal. I think my problem was that I moved from Canada to UK, and both PayPal and CC accounts were registered in Canada. After the move, I couldn't buy anything from a UK IP. I solved the problem by adding a UK CC to my payment options. I was able to make purchases again....but that didn't last...after a while, I started getting payment errors again even with the UK CC. I never solved the problem since, but, I found a workaround that might work for some apps:

I contacted the app vendor and asked him if there is a different way for me to pay, because I'm unable to pay via BlackBerry World. He emailed me back with instructions on how to pay outside BlackBerry World and then DL the app from BlackBerry World.

Try contacting the app vendor, maybe he has an alternate way of paying for the app you want.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-18 12:51 AM
    Hey guys. Save your money. Wait for April and my understanding is that all applications will be free.
    03-31-18 01:02 AM
    Hey guys. Save your money. Wait for April and my understanding is that all applications will be free.
    Your understanding is not correct. Any apps that require payment to download will be DELETED from BBW unless the dev makes them free. Some devs have done that but there will be a great deal of apps pulled simply because those devs hav given up on BBW ages ago and don't care to take the time or effort to change their apps to free.
    03-31-18 01:15 PM
    Thanks for the clarification. It makes sense now.
    03-31-18 03:33 PM