Hi gang,

I am the first time user of blackberry and I felt in love in BB10 OS immediately. Am using Q5.

Many android apps I am using on Q5 but Tool for Picasa (larry.zou.colorfullife) is my fav but can't login in it because of 1:1 screen. Please, is there any option to display full second screen page to be able to get opportunity to type the email and the password? Swiping down from the top don't give any changes. Always the same screen like on the second screenshot from here. I am on the latest 10.3.2.2836 and because of known issue with uninstalling on current android runtime, I can't uninstall now larry.zou.colorfullife APK 7.7, so please help how to see the second screen in full? Please look below at the second screenshot.

This is the app about which I am talking : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=larry.zou.colorfullife

Best regards and long live BB10 OS.

Tool for Picasa on blackberry Q5 square screen can't login-24148119273_8682060fa5_o.png

Tool for Picasa on blackberry Q5 square screen can't login-24657183992_1d3239df00_o.png
    Last edited by Vladislavt; 02-02-16 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Added android app link
    02-02-16 11:14 AM
    Hi gang,

I am the first time user of blackberry and I felt in love in BB10 OS immediately. Am using Q5.

Many android apps I am using on Q5 but Tool for Picasa is my fav bu can't login in it because of 1:1 screen. Please, is there any option to display full second screen page to be able to get opportunity to type the email and the password? Swiping down from the top don't give any changes. Always the same screen like on the second screenshot from here. I am on the latest 10.3.2.2836 and because of know issue, I can't uninstall now larry.zou.colorfullife APK 7.7, so please help how to see the second screen in full? Please look below at 2 screenshots on Flickr.

Best regards and long live BB10 OS.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24148119273_8682060fa5_o.png 
Views:	116 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	389975

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	24657183992_1d3239df00_o.png 
Views:	117 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	389976
    When you swipe down from the top while you're at Flickr doesn't give you the option to change the screen size? Was going to suggest this but since you already it. You might be out of luck then.

Edit: are you using the Flickr app or trying to log in from the Flickr website? Swiping down should work if you are using the app?

"A cow pie ain't something you bring to the county fair "
    02-02-16 12:35 PM
    Thanks Johnny for your reply. I was mentioned flickr only because this was my first post here and needed to send the link for these's screenshots, because of no option to se send the attachments. But Mr. Zocster definitely changed my post because it's easier to see the embedded photos.

By the way, no problem with flickr itself. But Tool for Picasa app have such look, like on these photos. While in app, and when swiping from above I am getting the options for 3 different screens, but no change. Below this Settings and Add an account, I can see that there is the option to type the email and the password but can't uncover it. I've tried some finger holding on the white area and tried to move etc, but nothing.

This is the app about which I am talking : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=larry.zou.colorfullife
    Last edited by Vladislavt; 02-02-16 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Added link for android app
    02-02-16 03:56 PM