Hi everyone, was wondering if anybody can give me suggestions on a case that can help prevent the slippery nature of Blackberry Q5.... I came across this Capdase Soft Jacket Lamina recently, can anyone please give their opinion if it is any good?
    03-13-14 11:49 AM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.

I'm not familiar with that exact model, but I had a Capdase Xpose case for my Z10 which was nice.

Have you looked into the BlackBerry brand Soft Shell case? It's very thin so doesn't add bulk, and it does have a matte finish. It's also kind of translucent, so you can still see the BB logo through it which is cool IMO.
    03-13-14 12:38 PM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.

I'm not familiar with that exact model, but I had a Capdase Xpose case for my Z10 which was nice.

Have you looked into the BlackBerry brand Soft Shell case? It's very thin so doesn't add bulk, and it does have a matte finish. It's also kind of translucent, so you can still see the BB logo through it which is cool IMO.
    My BlackBerry Q5 has a BlackBerry Soft Shell Case and it feels perfect and add no discernible weight to the smartphone. It is available from ShopCrackBerry.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    03-13-14 07:53 PM
    Really like the soft shell from blackberry. It is inexpensive and give it a nice look. I bought the clear one. It let you see the blackberry logo on the back.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 09:04 PM