Hi guys, I'd like some feedback. There is a user who is willing to swap his Q5 which is in perfect condition, with my Z10. What do you guys think I should do?

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 10:36 PM
    Well, that entirely depends on what you want and need.
    Q5- better battery life, awesome physical keyboard, smaller screen, smaller camera, slower processor (but i don't think you can really tell the speed difference in the devices, at least i couldn't when I used a friend's)
    Z10- not great battery life, awesome virtual keyboard, bigger screen, bigger form factor, bigger camera.

The only reason I see you would swap it is for the battery life and keyboard, but you would lose the 4.3" screen which is beautiful for gaming or video watching.
    Pravin1 likes this.
    03-03-14 10:57 PM
    The Q5 is a very nice device. I've held them in the store and they seem like a fun and handy device. My good friend just got his and really likes it. I've heard the keys are a little "clicky" but some users are varied on how "clicky" they actually are: some say it's not bad whereas others find it a little annoying. But really, when I pressed them, I didn't find it annoying. Kind of found it cool.

Only you can make this decision, though. If you'd like to swap, go for it! What colour is this Q5?

Posted via CB10
    Pravin1 likes this.
    03-03-14 11:11 PM
    My wife has a Q5. She is exclusively a communicator with her phone and has no desire to play games or other things that I do on my Z10. She thinks the Q is great.

It really will boil down to what you want to do with your phone. If you use the Z for more than communication then stick with the Z.

C0015B221 All about making Wine kits.
    Pravin1 likes this.
    03-03-14 11:21 PM
    Only you can make this decision, though. If you'd like to swap, go for it! What colour is this Q5?

Posted via CB10
    Its the black version which surprisingly looks really good!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-03-14 11:28 PM
    Buy a BlackBerry Soft Shell Case for the BlackBerry Q5 to eliminate the slippery back without adding any bulk.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    Umaima_B_Dia and Pravin1 like this.
    03-03-14 11:40 PM
    I have bought a used Q5 from ebay just to try the OS because in April I could have a new Z10 for a good price...

After 2 weeks using the Q5, and because I'm not using my phone to play or watch videos regularly, I'll probably stick with the Q5 and won't buy the Z10 because the Q5 does everything I need, incredibly fast...the only disadvantage from the Q5 for me might be the camera (it could be 8MP like in the Z10) but it's a great device ultimately...If you aren't an heavy game user I'd recommend the Q5. It's the best phone I've owned!

Posted via CB10
    fbloise likes this.
    03-04-14 04:19 AM
    Take a Q10
    But for real- I think the Q5 is great, too. Like others: Q5= great keyboard, shortcuts,battery life.....all in one handy device
    03-04-14 04:58 AM
    Thanks for your inputs guys! much appreciated. I decided to go on with the swap and i'm loving the Q5 thus far!
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-04-14 09:12 AM
    Black is sleek!

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 09:32 AM
    If anything switch it for the Q10

Posted via CB10
    neilwhite likes this.
    03-04-14 09:35 AM
    im also thinking of purchaseing a Q5 i currently have a Z10 with my android apps i dont really play games but i don't know what to do :/
    03-06-14 10:26 AM
    I have a Z10.... got my Q5 through the Koodo deal. all I can say is that the Q5 is an amazing device. Missed the physical keyboard (although it is taking some time to get used to it again).

Kept my Z10 as a backup though.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-14 11:08 PM
    im also thinking of purchaseing a Q5 i currently have a Z10 with my android apps i dont really play games but i don't know what to do :/
    Go ahead with the purchase! I have a Z10 and I just got my Q5 last month. I use the Z10 as my media device or on days which I need to edit lots of word docs since the Z10 has a larger screen. I use the Q5 purely for communications and also a few map or navigation apps. I keep that phone real light. I suggest using both at the same time or changing phone every few days depending on what you would be doing on each day. Cheers!

Posted via CB q5
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    03-08-14 01:00 AM
    I picked up a Q5 on the Koodo deal as well and am so impressed with it that I am having a hard time deciding whether my Z30 or Q5 should be my primary everyday phone. Ever since Snap came out my iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 and Lumia phones have been sitting in a drawer collecting dust and actually come to think of it even my Z10 isn't being used anymore. LOL
    03-08-14 08:36 PM
    The Q5 is not that great for most games if your a gamer the screen is just not a good size for most of them , but is a nice sleek device with an okay camera, but sounds better than the Z10 ,which surprised the heck out of me,my wife was asking me if that was the Z30 I was using for music yesterday when I told her it was the Q5 she yelled get me one LOL! It's a shame BlackBerry came out with so many nice devices I can't decide which one I want to use daily at times,I use the Z10 but grab the others out and go through the do I don't I process. You can't go wrong anyway you choose.
    Maybe it's best to purchase the Q5 and keep both and join the hundreds or thousands of us that can pick and choose which device they want to use at any given time. Doesn't hurt to have backups.:+)!!

My amazing BB Z10 - OS 2141 also on my Z30 and now Q5 backed up with my 32g PlayBook in the wings
    03-09-14 07:51 AM