Already sent though one screen replacement, but I think after this damage, it's finally time to give up the ghost.

It still works, but replacing the entire casing and a new screen might not be worth it.

I still maintain the Q5 was one of the better BB10 devices, fixing some of the mistakes with the Q10.
    Attached Thumbnails She was a brave one.-2818.jpg  
    05-24-17 09:10 PM
    Went through the same thing with mine. Agree, it was and is a truly solid little phone. Wrongly underrated for sure. Imagine you could land a newish one for pretty cheap these days (true of most of the BB10 phones now)

Love the oreo look too.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-17 10:49 PM
    Only one picture uploaded.

Here is a "better" one.
    Attached Thumbnails She was a brave one.-2817.jpg  
    05-24-17 11:21 PM
    Shame, that looks quite bad. Q5 has been underrated and often overlooked.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    05-25-17 05:11 PM
    Just picked up a pretty much mint Red Q5 for $20 CAD. Very happy with it.

It's unbelievable how little value people put on these things.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-17 05:36 PM
    Picked up a good used black Q5 on eBay for £5. It had a bad radio file and wouldn't boot. Fixed in an hour or so, now runs nicely.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-17 08:57 AM
    Just picked up a pretty much mint Red Q5 for $20 CAD. Very happy with it.

It's unbelievable how little value people put on these things.

Posted via CB10
    thats an amazing deal!!!
    06-28-17 10:03 AM
    thats an amazing deal!!!
    No kidding, right?

I jumped all over it when I saw it on Craigslist. The guy actually put $20 OBO. I paid him the $20, though and still felt a little guilty, lol.

I forgot how good the Q5 is. Such a nice sharp screen, loud speaker, great battery life. The only thing I wish, is that it had a capacitive keyboard. The screen is a tad small for scrolling sites. Though keyboard shortcuts for scrolling work well, too.

But yeah, just crazy how little value people place on these things.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-17 10:36 AM
    No kidding, right?

I jumped all over it when I saw it on Craigslist. The guy actually put $20 OBO. I paid him the $20, though and still felt a little guilty, lol.

I forgot how good the Q5 is. Such a nice sharp screen, loud speaker, great battery life. The only thing I wish, is that it had a capacitive keyboard. The screen is a tad small for scrolling sites. Though keyboard shortcuts for scrolling work well, too.

But yeah, just crazy how little value people place on these things.

Posted via CB10
    I really enjoy my q5. The only issue is they are slippery (got a thin case for it) and the GPS isn't very good. Other than that, great device.

And ya... I now keep scrolling on the Q5 keyboard, thinking I have my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-17 09:47 PM
    Went through the same thing with mine. Agree, it was and is a truly solid little phone. Wrongly underrated for sure. Imagine you could land a newish one for pretty cheap these days (true of most of the BB10 phones now)

Love the oreo look too.

Posted via CB10
    I just got one for 20 dollars

Posted via CB10
    02-05-18 10:35 AM
    I really enjoy my q5. The only issue is they are slippery (got a thin case for it) and the GPS isn't very good. Other than that, great device.

And ya... I now keep scrolling on the Q5 keyboard, thinking I have my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    I got one today and I'm not sure why people find them slippery. It's such a easy device to hold how could it slip out of your hands lol

Posted via CB10
    02-05-18 10:37 AM