Hi,
    I locked my screen and the screen went off as usual, however the screen will now not come back on. I tried holding volume buttons reset and tried power button reset but doesn't seemed to have fixed it. Any other suggestions? No damage or anything occurred to the screen, i was literally holding it when I locked it, and tried to unlock a few seconds later. Phone itself is working without screen as just missed a phonecall. Currently factory resetting in hope that fixes it; anyone else have any suggestions? seemes software related due to there being no trauma before the breakage. I was also being a tad laggy just before it happened which again makes me think it is some sort of software issue. Any advice greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by drrffvv; 05-19-15 at 08:23 AM.
    05-19-15 06:14 AM
    I would do a hard reset before factory wiping. (power button plus two volume buttons held until device resets)

however, since you've started the factory reset, to late to go back now
    05-19-15 01:08 PM
    Hi,
    I locked my screen and the screen went off as usual, however the screen will now not come back on. I tried holding volume buttons reset and tried power button reset but doesn't seemed to have fixed it. Any other suggestions? No damage or anything occurred to the screen, i was literally holding it when I locked it, and tried to unlock a few seconds late.........!
    I'm not sure if you have a case or not, but the screen turns off when a magnet goes close to the screen. (safety) maybe try getting the screen to turn on that way. (place magnet on top of screen, in the middle)

Seems very odd that the phone would do that.

Try pressing some of the number keys, try swiping up from the bottom of screen, press lock screen, hard reset (volume up & Down) and obviously last resort factory reset. Most likely a software glitch.

Hopefully this helps in some way. I can feel your pain.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2576
    05-19-15 02:35 PM
    Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2576
    05-19-15 02:37 PM
    Have you tired a hard reset by holding both volume buttons down for a while?

'Clickity-Clack' goes my keypad! - White BlackBerry Q5
    05-19-15 05:17 PM
    You can check your power butten and conect the charging then red light light is on your mobile is working
    05-27-15 07:43 AM