So I just got a Blackberry Q5. This is only my second blackberry and while I really love the device, I can't seem to start it's WiFi or Bluetooth. Whenever I I try to switch bluetooth on from the quick settings or from the settings, all options remain greyed out and the bluetooth seemingly doesn't start, because when I swipe to the overview and back, the toggle turns off. Wifi icon is shown in the status bar, but when I turn it on from the settings, it keeps scanning with nothing found. I did some digging and apparently this is an issue with 10.3 and up, but people got it working after restoring with Blackberry Link. I couldn't resolve it that way. I also tried installing the latest version of BB10 from Mega(.3216), but no luck there either. If I add the Wifi network as hidden ssid, the wifi will just keep restarting in the settings. Any help would be really appreciated because I don't wanna have to return my first Blackberry 10.
    11-10-20 12:41 PM
    So I just got a Blackberry Q5. This is only my second blackberry and while I really love the device, I can't seem to start it's WiFi or Bluetooth. Whenever I I try to switch bluetooth on from the quick settings or from the settings, all options remain greyed out and the bluetooth seemingly doesn't start, because when I swipe to the overview and back, the toggle turns off. Wifi icon is shown in the status bar, but when I turn it on from the settings, it keeps scanning with nothing found. I did some digging and apparently this is an issue with 10.3 and up, but people got it working after restoring with Blackberry Link. I couldn't resolve it that way. I also tried installing the latest version of BB10 from Mega(.3216), but no luck there either. If I add the Wifi network as hidden ssid, the wifi will just keep restarting in the settings. Any help would be really appreciated because I don't wanna have to return my first Blackberry 10.
    If you've already tried an autoloader, then there isn't much left to do.

Seems you may have a fault with the radio hardware.
    11-10-20 12:47 PM