I know, there are a lot of topic about this thread, i tried many of them, like this, but nothing. Also some apk for "calibrate battery".

Unfortunately the Q5 battery is not removable and I do not want to open it.
    I have do the test with Batterypal, the battery is "good".
    The problem is the indicator.

After I charge on 100%, it normally resists, in fact, it seems even more to me.
    The problem is when it reaches 48% (or reboot), the device turns off like when it reaches zero.
    I try to turn it on, but I have the sign of the low battery.

Any tips?

Thanks..
    01-10-19 06:01 PM
    I know, there are a lot of topic about this thread, i tried many of them, like this, but nothing. Also some apk for "calibrate battery".
    I have no clue what you did, since you linked the whole thread. And forget about apps (especially apks) that try to boost / calibrate your battery. It's just hocus pocus.

After I charge on 100%, it normally resists, in fact, it seems even more to me.
    The problem is when it reaches 48% (or reboot), the device turns off like when it reaches zero.
    I try to turn it on, but I have the sign of the low battery.
    The battery resists? What?!

Best thing you can do is to recalibrate the battery. And this is done by using the battery without charging from 100% – empty. Then charge it to 100% at once – without using the device. If the OS still doesn't get the real capacity you have no chance but to exchange the battery.
    01-11-19 06:43 AM
    I have just realized with Battery Fiction lite that the "cycle count" is stopped at 272.
    Even loading phone it does not move.

Can I reset this? Maybe is this the problem?
    01-12-19 12:16 PM
    I also suggest the re-cal like @markus2107 says.

Failing that, you have an old battery and it should be replaced. I bet you can find a replacement relatively cheap
    01-12-19 12:24 PM
    So a battery change solves my problem?

Is it dangerous to open the Q5? I saw that it has some glue under the battery...
    01-14-19 10:49 AM
    So a battery change solves my problem?

Is it dangerous to open the Q5? I saw that it has some glue under the battery...
    You can find tutorials online to show how to change the battery. However, if you do not not have technical experience take the phone to a shop. It should not cost much, especially if you buy the battery from another source.
    01-15-19 08:41 AM
    I have just realized with Battery Fiction lite that the "cycle count" is stopped at 272.
    Even loading phone it does not move.

Can I reset this? Maybe is this the problem?
    According to BatteryGuru, the only battery App I really trust, the cycle count seems not to be implemented in the OS properly. You may ignore this number.

To disassemble the phone and exchange the battery watch this video. You could just ask yourself if this seems doable for you. But keep in mind even exchange batteries are somewhat old already. So they might have a capacity of 80% when bought...
    01-15-19 09:50 AM
    Ok case open.
    Now I have a new problem.

I saw in the YT video there is a glue under the original battery, but in my new battery there is no glue!
    How can I do?
    02-14-19 08:12 AM
    Ok case open.
    Now I have a new problem.

I saw in the YT video there is a glue under the original battery, but in my new battery there is no glue!
    How can I do?
    @Tim-ANC

Maybe adhesive tape?
    02-14-19 08:13 AM
    @Tim-ANC

Maybe adhesive tape?
    Did you get the old battery out? If so, adhesive tape should work.
    02-15-19 08:57 AM