Hi guys got a new box packed BlackBerry Q5.
    I haven't got the 10.3.1 update. Any advice thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 09:01 PM
    My opinion, wait a bit. Although i 'accidentally' took the OTA update which i didnt want and nothing seems to be wrong with my phone, the Q5 was already a dream phone without it, and if it wasnt broken, i didnt want to fix it.

My Q5 was almost brand new and only had a sim card in it for like two days when the surprise update installed itself. Maybe that is why i didnt have any problem, but i would have preferred 1. to keep my flash for awhile, and 2. avoid unwanted / non-uninstallable 'droid' stuff on my BlackBerry!!! The option of granting / denying permissions has gone away too, on alot of stuff (stuff i havent seen before), but so far its just me whining about change, it might be all ok.

Its still the best phone around, having not yet used a Passport or a Classic.
    02-27-15 10:33 PM
    My opinion, wait a bit. Although i 'accidentally' took the OTA update which i didnt want and nothing seems to be wrong with my phone, the Q5 was already a dream phone without it, and if it wasnt broken, i didnt want to fix it.

My Q5 was almost brand new and only had a sim card in it for like two days when the surprise update installed itself. Maybe that is why i didnt have any problem, but i would have preferred 1. to keep my flash for awhile, and 2. avoid unwanted / non-uninstallable 'droid' stuff on my BlackBerry!!! The option of granting / denying permissions has gone away too, on alot of stuff (stuff i havent seen before), but so far its just me whining about change, it might be all ok.

Wow dude awesome listening to you I am waiting as I tried updating the phone via link with and without sim card no use nothing happens. Secondly it's on Q5SQR100-2/10.2.1.3442 and I am enjoying it. No hurry for 10.3.1 anyways.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 12:34 AM

Wow dude awesome listening to you I am waiting as I tried updating the phone via link with and without sim card no use nothing happens. Secondly it's on Q5SQR100-2/10.2.1.3442 and I am enjoying it. No hurry for 10.3.1 anyways.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 12:39 AM