I have tried various options like -
    Plugging the device with my pc and double clicking the autoloader file, stops at connecting to bootrom... it didn't work.

Tried the SIC multiwipe method, same result.... stops at connecting to bootrom...

Then tried the SIC Wipe & Load, stops at connecting to bootrom....

Even tried with Sachesi, failed.

I have also tried the BB Link method of reloading the device software, but it showed an error message as a connection to the device couldn't be established.

Please anyone help.
    07-31-17 06:37 PM
    Have you tried a different USB Cable and or ports or even a different PC to run the autoloader on?

Might also try a different autoloader. But sounds more like maybe there is a hardware issue.
    08-01-17 10:24 AM
    There's some trick about plugging a bricked phone into the pc with no battery, running the software reload and then popping the battery in. There might be more to it than that, I'm not sure I haven't done it in a long time and not sure if it works on bb10 but might be worth looking into.
    08-01-17 10:35 AM
    There's some trick about plugging a bricked phone into the pc with no battery, running the software reload and then popping the battery in. There might be more to it than that, I'm not sure I haven't done it in a long time and not sure if it works on bb10 but might be worth looking into.
    The Q5 battery isn't removable

Posted via CB10
    08-01-17 04:30 PM