Hi, I had a problem on Blackberry for months and never found a solution to this huge problem I had. I change on another Phone, and i miss so much my old blackberry that I'm am not using anymore cause of this problem; maybe i can have help here.

The Problem was that when i put my cellphone in my pocket, the lockscreen slid up (I guess by heat of my thigh) and i was calling everyone, and sending alphabetic randomness to everyone in message and email. I Found there was a password protection possible on the phone and an image positionning ''password''. The problem, that it still keep unlocking in my pocket, and doing the wrong password 10 times, and wipe my phone memory.

The thing i need, is a slid to lock equivalent (Like iphone and Android) or maybe a we disable de 10 times memory wipe for safety option.

Thanks a lot for your answers,

PS: I'm on Blackberry Q5; Highly welling to change if its necessary to solve my problem since i like blackberry a lot.
    01-05-16 06:18 PM
    Have you tried disabling the picture password and just going with the good old password entered by the keyboard? I've never had a problem with the physical keyboard entering anything while in a pocket.
    01-05-16 06:28 PM