when i type a text message i can only text about 6 words visually before i seem to run out of space, i am then typing the rest of my message blind and can only see the full message after pressing send, any help for this technically bereaved older bloke would be appreciated.
    08-09-17 04:44 AM
    Rob,
    Which version of BBOS10 do you have installed? (tip, if you reply to my question and include the word 'myver' (minus the quotes), your OS version will be pasted into the reply.

I tested this out, when composing a text, I can always see four lines of text in the editing field, and it is always the four most recent. I tried setting my font size to maximum, even then I could see four lines of text.

Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Niall

Posted via CB10
    08-09-17 07:42 AM
    thanks Niall, i have just installed 10.3.2 but haven't had time to look through it yet. I also set largest font but the problem was still the same, as for re-booting, it did it auto on completion of latest software download, as i said, not checked it out yet but would still like to know how to increase typing field. regards, Rob.
    08-10-17 12:07 PM
    Sorted Niall, the version update did the trick, it scrolls as i type text and i can see four lines in the field too, I love this version though not explored it in full yet, I have to say, its like a new phone now although took forever to install. Thanks again Niall.
    08-10-17 12:49 PM
    myver
    08-10-17 12:50 PM
    No worries, glad you got it sorted out.

PS, to get the 'myver' thing to work, you need to hit [space] or [enter] after you type it. You should see something like this: Q10SQN100-3/10.3.3.2205

Posted via CB10
    08-11-17 03:23 AM