Hi, Im using a Q5, lastest Firmware.
    i always put my phone in my pocket facedown, whenever i get a call and because of the sensitivity, my skin will contact the screen thru the cloth of my pants and tap to silent it. Thus i always get missed call cause there is vibration or ringtone.
    Is there a way to enable a blackscreen when i receive a call, so i have to on the screen first then answer it? Or any other solution?
    03-21-14 10:54 AM
    Hi, Im using a Q5, lastest Firmware.
    i always put my phone in my pocket facedown, whenever i get a call and because of the sensitivity, my skin will contact the screen thru the cloth of my pants and tap to silent it. Thus i always get missed call cause there is vibration or ringtone.
    Is there a way to enable a blackscreen when i receive a call, so i have to on the screen first then answer it? Or any other solution?
    I dont know of any but put the phone in your pocket with the screen facing your leg,
    03-21-14 11:25 AM
    seriously? no one face this problem at all?
    03-23-14 04:57 AM
    Hi. I'm having the same problem. I carry the phone in my pocket and when I receive a phone call I reach into my pocket to pull the phone and I lose the call. I get a message telling me I've missed the call. Were you able to resolve the problem?
    12-30-14 06:54 PM
    There should be an option to remove that "touch the screen to silent the call" option. It's more annoying than useful.

Blackberry 10 device.
    SpartanSK117 and Umaima_B_Dia like this.
    12-30-14 11:00 PM
    Perhaps your problem should disappear when 10.3.1 is coming out. Because they get rid of it and instead putting a button in the middle to silence the call so not the entire screen to silent but just that one little button to silent. So if you want to get rid of that annoying problem you should install the leak! Or just wait for the official. Your choice
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    01-04-15 01:53 AM
    I can guess maybe it is because when you press the volume up button for 3 seconds it automatically turns device to silent without changing the sound profile in silent. It will vibrate when the device is on silent mode. You can get your sound back by doing the same process again and when it is done the device will vibrate a bit and that's it. Let me know if this solves your prob

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 03:27 AM