It has already happened to me before that when the storage is about to fill the folders in which I have classified the applications disappear. I have more than 100 applications installed and it is quite annoying to re-classify them.
    Can it be resolved in any way?
    This time it has also happened to me that the Hub remains in preparation and does not start.
    I have already uninstalled applications but the problem persists. I have 10.3.2.2836 with the patch to free up space for uninstalled Android apps.
    The problem began because I noticed that Android apps did not start, the green line did not finish completing in several minutes. I rebooted the system, the folders disappeared, the Hub did not start and Android apps still haven't started.
    The "device manager" inside the "application manager" also does not start.
    Last edited by Cixert; 02-01-20 at 05:49 PM.
    02-01-20 05:20 PM
    It has already happened to me before that when the storage is about to fill the folders in which I have classified the applications disappear. I have more than 100 applications installed and it is quite annoying to re-classify them.
    Can it be resolved in any way?
    This time it has also happened to me that the Hub remains in preparation and does not start.
    I have already uninstalled applications but the problem persists. I have 10.3.2.2836 with the patch to free up space for uninstalled Android apps.
    The problem began because I noticed that Android apps did not start, the green line did not finish completing in several minutes. I rebooted the system, the folders disappeared, the Hub did not start and Android apps still haven't started.
    The "device manager" inside the "application manager" also does not start.
    Can this be helped if you update to 10.3.3 as the final updated software?
    02-02-20 10:23 AM