I have a quick question. I picked up a Red Q5 on a recent international visit. I am using a T-mobile Sim and unable to get an update . I am currently on 10.1.0.2342.

Is there a way I can get the least OS from a Tmobile Z10 or Q10. Or is there an Official Q5 Update I can access because I can't seem get an Update from the BBlink as well..

Any Advise will be appreciated
    09-23-13 10:15 AM
    You can install it... And it will brick your device.

Now, if you wanna know how to get Q5 OS from T-Mo... I suggest using Sachesi, setting it for T-Mo using this wiki page and making it download the OS for you.
    09-23-13 10:29 AM

Now, if you wanna know how to get Q5 OS from T-Mo... I suggest using Sachesi, setting it for T-Mo using this wiki page and making it download the OS for you.

Thank you, How can I get Q5 OS from T-mobile if this is an handset they don't support and sell in the US? Is there another way I can get an official updated software even though It wont be T-mobile OS and wont have the WIFI calling? I haven't messed around with Leaks so I am a little unsure on how to do it.

Thanks
    09-23-13 11:23 AM

Thanks. Wow that was easy enough. Now I have an updated Tmobile OS with WIFI calling.. thanks again.. Another silly question.. Can i install 10.2 leaks using this too?
    diegonei likes this.
    09-23-13 01:10 PM
    Thanks. Wow that was easy enough. Now I have an updated Tmobile OS with WIFI calling.. thanks again.. Another silly question.. Can i install 10.2 leaks using this too?
    You won't find 10.2 on Sachesi till carriers release it. But you can find autoloaders for the Q5, yes. Not sure you'll still be able to use WiFi calling on leaked 10.2 though.
    09-23-13 10:33 PM
    You won't find 10.2 on Sachesi till carriers release it. But you can find autoloaders for the Q5, yes. Not sure you'll still be able to use WiFi calling on leaked 10.2 though.
    Thanks again. Can I download bars for 10.2 leaks and install it using Sachesi? I am on a mac and understand the autoloader exe that are available in the leaks rar work on pcs only.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 07:06 AM
    I have a quick question. I picked up a Red Q5 on a recent international visit. I am using a T-mobile Sim and unable to get an update . I am currently on 10.1.0.2342.

Is there a way I can get the least OS from a Tmobile Z10 or Q10. Or is there an Official Q5 Update I can access because I can't seem get an Update from the BBlink as well..

Any Advise will be appreciated
    Can u tell me where u picked up a Q5 that is compatible with T-Mobile USA?
    Also what model is it?
    SQR 100-1?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 08:33 PM

can you explain what "brick your device" means?
    10-04-13 09:54 AM
    can you explain what "brick your device" means?
    The allegory of a brick is quite simple. What can you do with a brick? Not much. Very expensive paperweight is also a similar but less used term.

In short, the device will no longer function due to being unable to run the OS installed (so only load Z10 OS on a Z10, Q10 OS on a Q10 and so on - and mind the device models: 100-1, 100-2, etc).
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    10-04-13 11:40 PM
    Can u tell me where u picked up a Q5 that is compatible with T-Mobile USA?
    Also what model is it?
    SQR 100-1?

Posted via CB10
    Mine is a SQR100-3. Besides the LTE it works well and picks up 4G.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 06:20 AM