I want to load/sideload the latest firmware available for my Q5, SQR100-3. My region(OTA update) does not give me anything better than 10.2.0.424. I m not a software guy and don't know too many things about loading or sideloading a leak. I cannot afford any downtime of my phone or data (will adversly effect my work)
    Please advice me on which is the best leak to load/sideload ?
    This leak should be with the least issues when it comes to loading so that all features and functions of hardware, software and apps work without compromising the battery life and/or performance. Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 10:46 AM
    01-15-14 11:38 AM
    I want to load/sideload the latest firmware available for my Q5, SQR100-3. My region(OTA update) does not give me anything better than 10.2.0.424. I m not a software guy and don't know too many things about loading or sideloading a leak. I cannot afford any downtime of my phone or data (will adversly effect my work)
    Please advice me on which is the best leak to load/sideload ?
    This leak should be with the least issues when it comes to loading so that all features and functions of hardware, software and apps work without compromising the battery life and/or performance. Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    If you say you cannot afford any downtime and you don't know what you're doing, it'd probably be better you stay on your current version. Leaks always bear the risk of troubles

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 03:10 PM
    You are right there. Hence looking and evaluating before I do any loading. Want to find out if there is a version out there without too many issues loading or running.
    Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 12:40 AM