Oh it's true.

I had the Z30 for 10 months now. One of the best devices I have ever had! I never had a problem. Music, phone calls, surfing the web, messaging, battery , you name it! TOP NOTCH!!!

But I sold it! Why? I had that feeling again to buy a new BB! I need the keyboard! Plain and simple!

Last year I had the Q10 and Z30! I was switching every day, because I loved them both! But in life you must make decisions. So I got the Z30 for life.

Since yesterday I am hot over the Q10. Not the Passport. The PP is mega premium and awesome. But 600 is big. The Classic is not out yet. So I thought: Why not getting the Q10 again????

So you guys made my choice easy, because I read that many of you are happy with the Q10, right?

I am hitting the BUY button now!!!
    11-02-14 06:43 AM
    Best of luck to you. My son loves his Q10 but the screen of the Z30 is for me.
    11-02-14 06:52 AM
    Enjoy that physical keyboard it's amazing but you'll have to suffer with the small screen so whatever is more important is what you should have

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    11-02-14 06:54 AM
    Thanks.

Yeah, the small screen might be a downfall. But I am prepared for that. I just want a Blackberry with physical keys! The Z30 is one of the best devices I have ever had! But I am an old schooler, and the full touch is not my cup of coffee.

I remember I had both devices. When the Q10 lied on the table and miss the design!!! It makes you to grab that phone and play with it. A Blackberry for me is only genuine with a physical keyboard.

I just hit the Buy button. In 2-3 days hopefully it will be here. I also bought a BB Holster at Amazon of course.

This is my present for me!
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    11-02-14 07:14 AM
    Congrats for rekindling your q10 love affair!

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 07:33 AM
    I moved to the Q10 permanently too after having the gorgeous Z10 for almost two years. Yes the screen is smaller but honestly not that much of a problem. I have even watched shows on it when I am away from my laptop. I have had people view videos and photos on my Q10 with no complaints. It is just so nice to have a compact, practical, well built form factor in ur hands especially when u r juggling a handbag, car keys, coffee in ur hands. I liked my Z10 but the Q10 I am addicted too.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    11-02-14 07:56 AM
    I moved to the Q10 permanently too after having the gorgeous Z10 for almost two years. Yes the screen is smaller but honestly not that much of a problem. I have even watched shows on it when I am away from my laptop. I have had people view videos and photos on my Q10 with no complaints. It is just so nice to have a compact, practical, well built form factor in ur hands especially when u r juggling a handbag, car keys, coffee in ur hands. I liked my Z10 but the Q10 I am addicted too.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    Absolutely. I can't understand the peeps, who watches movies on a small screen. Sure, small youtube videos are fine, but I am a sophisticated person. I watch content on my big TV Screen.

The Q10 is only for communication, slightly web browsing, photos, etc. Same what I did with my Z30. So I am very happy having such a compact device again. I am still not sure about the trend on having huge devices. The Q10 is great for my needs. And only that counts.
    Newfdogg likes this.
    11-02-14 08:40 AM
    I am considering a Q for my wife who has never adjusted to the vkb on her Z (she came from a 9360). Does anyone have any knowledge or experience if in the latest builds of Q10s (I would be buying one from BlackBerry) they have solved the keyboard problems - double typing, etc.?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 11:06 AM
    I suggest my friend you buy a new Q10 from the latest production AND with a warranty. As soon you have any trouble with that double typo, you ship it back and get a new one. Period.

This is what I did. I love selling my old devices when I consider getting a new one. But this time I bought a brand new Q10 because of that.

And that what I will do in the future. Never buy used Smartphones. Always new and with a warranty.

Also I heard that 10.3.1. Is working like a gem on a Q10. Can't wait for that!!!!

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 11:38 AM
    I have an iPhone 6 plus and the Q10 - love them both. The blackberry is amazing. Love the size and convenience of having a smaller device. I'm still more interested in the classic, but for now... It's Q10 for me.
    Lefty724 likes this.
    11-02-14 12:04 PM
    I suggest my friend you buy a new Q10 from the latest production AND with a warranty. As soon you have any trouble with that double typo, you ship it back and get a new one. Period.

This is what I did. I love selling my old devices when I consider getting a new one. But this time I bought a brand new Q10 because of that.

And that what I will do in the future. Never buy used Smartphones. Always new and with a warranty.

Also I heard that 10.3.1. Is working like a gem on a Q10. Can't wait for that!!!!

Posted via CB10
    That is my plan - buy a new one from BlackBerry. And we are running 10.3.1.938 on both Zs - awesome!

Thanks for responding!

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 12:23 PM
    Been using my Galaxy S5 and Q10 and switching back and forth. I'm gonna put the S5 away and plan to use the Q10 exclusively until I get my Classic.

The Q10 just plain works for my needs. If I wanna watch a movie or any shows, I'll use my laptop or tablet.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 04:02 PM
    I love my Q10.. the keyboard is amazing and it just works. I've never had a problem with the device. Good choice ordering it.

Sent from my Q10 smartphone.
    11-02-14 07:23 PM
    Been using my Galaxy S5 and Q10 and switching back and forth. I'm gonna put the S5 away and plan to use the Q10 exclusively until I get my Classic.

The Q10 just plain works for my needs. If I wanna watch a movie or any shows, I'll use my laptop or tablet.

Posted via CB10
    This is my strategy too.

A new Q10 for me. And maybe next year (no maybe, definitely) I am gonna get myself the Classic. Until then I am happy to exclusively drive a Q10 only.

I love making a fashion statement. When the masses have their iPhones on the table, the individual and own sovereign places nicely his Blackberry!

As stated many years ago: Tools, not toys.
    11-03-14 03:30 AM
    Hey, I'm doing the exact same thing. Was waiting for the passport. Didn't like it. Was waiting for the classic, seems to be delayed and apparently there's already a classic and passport 2 planned.

While I'd PREFER the tool belt, after 10 months with my Z30 I can get by. Want the pkb again and a compact phone. I usually carry two. The classic seems a little bit too big.

Im.keeping the Z30 for now as a secondary pocket tablet with a big screen. Never owned the q10, moved from the 9900 straight to all touch and very excited to play with it.

Q10 daily driver and PHONE. Classic or classic 2, 6 months later to replace it and a second phablet that I'm researching for media etc.

IPhone 6plus, Google nexus 6, galaxy note 4 and the droid turbo world edition are the top 4 in the running.

Looking forward to having a small main phone again to be honest, the Q has me very excited.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 06:05 AM
    Hey, I'm doing the exact same thing. Was waiting for the passport. Didn't like it. Was waiting for the classic, seems to be delayed and apparently there's already a classic and passport 2 planned.

While I'd PREFER the tool belt, after 10 months with my Z30 I can get by. Want the pkb again and a compact phone. I usually carry two. The classic seems a little bit too big.

Im.keeping the Z30 for now as a secondary pocket tablet with a big screen. Never owned the q10, moved from the 9900 straight to all touch and very excited to play with it.

Q10 daily driver and PHONE. Classic or classic 2, 6 months later to replace it and a second phablet that I'm researching for media etc.

IPhone 6plus, Google nexus 6, galaxy note 4 and the droid turbo world edition are the top 4 in the running.

Looking forward to having a small main phone again to be honest, the Q has me very excited.

Posted via CB10
    Awesome. Yeah, I saw the leaked Passport 2 pics, too. Not bad. I will wait also.

IPhone 6plus, Google nexus 6, galaxy note 4 and the droid turbo world edition = You can direct these crappy chocolate bars slab straight into the bin.

With the Q10 you are on a good way, being productive. Sure, for consumer media consumption, I would suggest another device.

Q10 will arrive hopefully tomorrow!!! Cant wait!!!
    11-03-14 07:32 AM
    I keep myself PUMPED UP with this happy Q10 commercial:

11-03-14 08:35 PM
    Awesome. Yeah, I saw the leaked Passport 2 pics, too. Not bad. I will wait also.

IPhone 6plus, Google nexus 6, galaxy note 4 and the droid turbo world edition = You can direct these crappy chocolate bars slab straight into the bin.

With the Q10 you are on a good way, being productive. Sure, for consumer media consumption, I would suggest another device.

Q10 will arrive hopefully tomorrow!!! Cant wait!!!
    I wouldn't say that. As a main phone sure, as a secondary device I see the value of all the above slabs. Majority of my work is communication, yes, and for that the BlackBerry rules. But j also do a lot of research, writing, editing etc and a larger phone could replace a tablet or laptop in a lot of scenarios.

N'y main phone will always be a BlackBerry. Secondary, I'll get something to play with. Why not ? Tech j's fun.

Btw, what leaked pics of passport 2?

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 09:59 PM
    Haha, q10 is not productive, people are mad because blackberry isn't in the spotlight anymore so they hate on other devices...I'll buy a q10, but its **** compared to what's out
    Gr8 b8, m8!

Poor troll attempt. Q10 not productive? Compared to whats out? You mean the gaziollions of chocolate slab bar full touch?? Come one, Bruh?

I guess you mad, because you have an iPhone. Try the Q10, bruh! After a Q10, you will be successful, and won't post such a waste.

Pro Tip: You need tools, not toys

LULZ
    11-04-14 01:25 PM
    Love the Q10 design to the core. It lying on a table just oozes premium class and I loved the bold holster that I keep my Q10 fit it in nice and snugly.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 12:04 AM
    Love the Q10 design to the core. It lying on a table just oozes premium class and I loved the bold holster that I keep my Q10 fit it in nice and snugly.

Posted via CB10
    Yes! When the Q10 lie on the table, it makes a discreet statement! You can't do that with MSM-devices. And the holster of course. I never go out without a leather pouch holster from Blackberry.

In 1-3 hours I will get my Q10! Just waiting for the bell and I am a happy camper!
    bbx93719 likes this.
    11-05-14 03:59 AM
    What's a leather pouch holster ? Isn't that a pain to keep taking the phone out of ? Have fun playing with your new phone, I get mine Saturday.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 05:08 AM
    What's a leather pouch holster ? Isn't that a pain to keep taking the phone out of ? Have fun playing with your new phone, I get mine Saturday.

Posted via CB10
    The Blackberry OEM Holster. Pouch. A pain? I guess a pain in my eyes is seeing those crappy flappy flipcases. Always funny when people are trying to phone or taking a picture with it. With a big flap hanging out of their faces. They look goofy. Well, a holster always protects my Blackberry from everything. Yeah, sometimes it is not handy to get it out. Especially when you are in a hurry. But there is no alternative. Also, I can't leave my Q10 "naked". My devices are all looking like new. I like it to keep it that way.

I just unboxed it !!!!! Wow! It smells and looks good Doing an update and my backup right now!!!! I just feel great!!!!!!!

Long live Blackberry!
    11-05-14 05:21 AM
    Naked all the way. My gadgets are tools. They look beautiful. If they crack or get old looking, well, it's a tool for me not a piece of jewelry.

But to each one their own. Enjoy your phone, keep posting here as to your experience on going from the Z to the Q. Screen size typing speed etc.

Btw, I'm sure I can dig this up somewhere but how's the battery life on the Q10? Equivalent to Z30?

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 05:30 AM
    Naked all the way. My gadgets are tools. They look beautiful. If they crack or get old looking, well, it's a tool for me not a piece of jewelry.

But to each one their own. Enjoy your phone, keep posting here as to your experience on going from the Z to the Q. Screen size typing speed etc.

Btw, I'm sure I can dig this up somewhere but how's the battery life on the Q10? Equivalent to Z30?

Posted via CB10
    Nice post! I thank you!

Well, DHL just came by with my Q10 and OEM Holster. I unboxed the Q10 and it felt great! I checked everything and put everything piece by piece on my table. Placed my SIM and 32GB Card and started the device. Wow, it just felt good. I already bought myself a Q10 at the start in 2013! It felt like home.

I typed something on the keyboard. Good quality build! I love the screen. I instantly had a smile. I am prepared for being productive and it worked in 2013. So it will work also in this term.

Downloaded the new update. And now I am putting the previous Z30 back-up onto my Q10. And it takes hours

But I am patient. The battery? I hope it keeps 1 - 1,5 days. I will post here and then after some heavy usage.
    11-05-14 06:53 AM
29 12