I have the Z10 would it be over kill to get the Q10
    08-25-13 05:34 PM
    I have the Z10 would it be over kill to get the Q10
    Do you want to replace your Z10 or do you just want a second device? If the latter would be the case, it clearly comes up to your financial situation. If you can afford and justify it, there is no actual reason why you should not buy it. The Q10 is a somewhat different BB10 experience, due to the smaller screen and that physical QWERTY keyboard. Last but not least, if you actually want to justify a "back-up phone", the Q10 has a better battery life, which makes it superior in busy days operation.
    08-25-13 05:37 PM
    I got the Z10 when it came out to "hold me over" until the Q10 came out.

I swap my sim card between them, depending on which one I want to use. They both have their goods and not so goods, and you can read lots of posts about them.

I'm really glad I have both. Had the Q10 come out before the Z10, I don't know if I would have gotten the Z10. But since I wanted BB10 badly, I just got the Z10 and forced myself to use the touchscreen keyboard.

I'm a big fan of the Z10 now, and the Q10 is a great phone because it has all the newness and gestures of BB10, but with the best keyboard that BlackBerry has ever created.

Posted via CB10
    Cap_172R likes this.
    08-25-13 07:59 PM
    I got the Z10 when it came out to "hold me over" until the Q10 came out.

I swap my sim card between them, depending on which one I want to use. They both have their goods and not so goods, and you can read lots of posts about them.

I'm really glad I have both. Had the Q10 come out before the Z10, I don't know if I would have gotten the Z10. But since I wanted BB10 badly, I just got the Z10 and forced myself to use the touchscreen keyboard.

I'm a big fan of the Z10 now, and the Q10 is a great phone because it has all the newness and gestures of BB10, but with the best keyboard that BlackBerry has ever created.

Posted via CB10
    Well said! Same here... fell in love with the Z10 the first time I picked it up and I had to have it... I was content on waiting for the Q... but couldn't get over the feel of that Z10! I don't regret it at all as the keyboard is the best touchscreen keyboard (hated typing on glass on the GNote I had...terrible experience)

Anyway, OP, if you can afford to pick it up...Go for it! I love my Q! You can have the Q for weekdays and the Zed for weekends!
    08-25-13 08:25 PM
    Ditto both phones are gggrrrreeeaaattt

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 08:36 PM
    Well said! Same here... fell in love with the Z10 the first time I picked it up and I had to have it... I was content on waiting for the Q... but couldn't get over the feel of that Z10! I don't regret it at all as the keyboard is the best touchscreen keyboard (hated typing on glass on the GNote I had...terrible experience)

Anyway, OP, if you can afford to pick it up...Go for it! I love my Q! You can have the Q for weekdays and the Zed for weekends!
    well it would be a N/C I have a credit setting on my account so it on AT&T.
    08-25-13 09:54 PM
    I don't know if it's free why not get something different? Unless you really want the keyboard.

Variety is the spice of life no?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-13 10:46 PM