Great phone and time tested!

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 07:08 AM
    YES! The best BB.
    Christoph_VDP likes this.
    11-28-14 08:15 AM
    Exactly

I agree with this so much!

I find the iphone far more capable but it does so much that you loose sight what it's true purpose is -- being a phone.

I find the Q to be as good or slightly better as a communication device. I miss the iphone for somethings but I am happy with this device overall.

Like I said $199 is an amazing price. I figured I can use it for a couple months and if I don't like it sell it for $125-150 and be out hardly anything. If it ends up working better for me it might be the best phone investment I have made.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 08:18 AM
    I purchased my Q10 a week ago and before I was using Bold 9780 for a few years. I upgraded my Q10 to 10.3.1.1154, sideloaded some apps from Amazon & Google Play using the Snap client. I am now a very happy and satisfied Q10 user.

Definitely I recommend Q10.

Posted via CB10 on Blackberry Q10 10.3.1.1154
    11-28-14 09:21 AM
    A couple more points about the Q10. Great speaker. I have all of my music on my phone and love the equalizer feature. It can do more than an iPhone due to the micro hdmi (great for watching shows when traaveling), NFC that is not sandboxed, awesome file management, ease of sending email attachments, Miracast and Wifi Direct. Our household is a mix of BlackBerry and Android. So it is nice that all of our devices can speak to each other. The DLNA feature is great for our Marantz receiver and SmartTV.

We have smart tags in my car, on bluetooth speaker and in our home to connect to the car stereo, speakers and home Wifi network.

And the keyboard shortcuts is so nice to have. And the phone is solid. Mine is naked, has been dropped many times and still looks great.

Hope this helps.

Posted via Q10 with 1154
    11-28-14 11:52 AM
    I'm currently using a Google Nexus 5 and I've had a few other android phones and an iPhone. I would like to have a physical keyboard on my phone. The Passport looks to big and expensive for me. I have my doubts about the Q10 because the processor is a bit old and it has a square screen. Would you guys recommend the BlackBerry Q10 or is there a better alternative?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, but I would wait for classic review. Processor on Q is just good enough and screen is kind a good thing. I was previously use galaxy s3,s4, iphone 4 I can say only best about Q10

Posted via CB10
    Christoph_VDP likes this.
    11-28-14 12:24 PM
    I definitely would, the screen is a bit small, but apart from that it's a beast!

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 06:57 PM
    Yes, without hesitation I would recommend the Q10 to anyone interested in having one of the best communication tools money can buy.

You don't get a Q10 to play games or watch a season of your favorite TV show on Netflix.

You get a Q10 because you want to be able to crank out massive amounts of text without breaking a sweat.

You get a Q10 because it's compact, durable, and well engineered.

You get a Q10 because it allows you to effortlessly manage your emails, SMS, IM, and other communications.

You get a Q10 because keyboard shortcuts are simply amazing.

You get a Q10 because you don't need to distract yourself, you need to communicate and get stuff done.

You get a Q10 because you want people to know you mean business.

You get a Q10 because you know exactly what you want in a smartphone, and that smartphone IS the Q10!

Typed with much precision and clicky-ness on my Q10
    Last edited by Newfangled; 11-29-14 at 04:57 PM.
    11-28-14 10:04 PM
    Yes, without hesitation I would recommend the Q10 to anyone interested in having one of the best communication tools money can buy.

You don't get a Q10 to play games or watch a season of your favorite TV show on Netflix.

You get a Q10 because you want to be able to crank out massive amounts of text without breaking a sweat.

You get a Q10 because it's compact, durable, and we'll engineered.

You get a Q10 because it allows you to effortlessly manage your emails, SMS, IM, and other communications.

You get a Q10 because you don't need to distract yourself, you need to communicate and get stuff done.

You get a Q10 because you know exactly what you want in a smartphone, and that smartphone IS the Q10!

Yup work work work, type type type, it's all good and nice with the keypad

But..... not for chat chat chat because we don't have much sosmed and chat native app.

BB 10 is great, very rare lagging, and smart with hub

But..... don't have native and nice app to use

SO Irony

But I Still love BlackBerry, and using q10

Posted via CB10
    11-28-14 10:56 PM
    I changed from the N5 to the Q10, and don't regret it at all. Be aware though until 10.3.1 is available for the Q10 the app selection is very limited. Superb functional smartphone though.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 11:14 AM

You get a Q10 because it's compact, durable, and we'll engineered.

What a POWER POST!!!! This is PASSION! This is BUSINESS!!! This is the reason I have a BlackBerry!!!

A medal for you fine Sir! Poor Iphone-Hipsters are whining when they read this!!! LOLOLO!!!
    anon(6038817) likes this.
    11-29-14 02:22 PM
    Yes I would get a Q10 and treasure it for what it is, GREAT.
    11-29-14 03:22 PM
    I changed from the N5 to the Q10, and don't regret it at all. Be aware though until 10.3.1 is available for the Q10 the app selection is very limited. Superb functional smartphone though.

Posted via CB10
    No need to wait, you can easily install the Amazon Appstore if you're running 10.2.1.

11-29-14 04:56 PM
    I love my Q10 and can't recommend it enough. It's actually a joy to type out messages and emails on this keyboard. And I actually do a fair bit of Web browsing on it without any problems. BB10's browser is so fluid that it compensates for the small screen.

With the price drop I would say it is a great deal now.

You could wait and see what the Classic has to offer since it's replacing the Q10 but it seems the specs are comparable and the Q10 is cheaper so you may get more bang for your buck.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 06:13 PM
    I will always suggest the Q10. It was a great device to me, I never had the double typing issues on either of the Q10's that I had. It's just that now I have a passport and I couldn't ever leave the larger screen. The typing experience is now equal to that of the Q10. I love how fast I can type on this thing. I never thought I would be able to type as fast as my Q10.

The Q10 has delivered a different experience to nearly every user. I would recommend the Q10 to anyone that's interested in coming to the physical keyboard life.

Posted via my Classic Passport
    11-29-14 07:23 PM
    Cannot go wrong with the Q10. It really is the perfect tool for getting things done. Keyboard cannot be beat. Email and messaging are a breeze. BlackBerry Hub let's you see everything that has to do with communication. Remember and Calendar keep you organized. Sideload SNAP and you open up the device to so much more (not too hard, that's coming from a techno-*****,and lots of good walk through guides on the web).

As for the screen - I do not have a bunch of games or videos (iPad mini for that) and for web browsing it is is great (thanks to the reader feature, just hit the 'R' key) for reading articles but not video stuff. Correcting text can also be an issue. It works but with the small screen it can misfire as well which can be annoying. The new Classic with the trackpad might correct that.

I've just ordered the Passport because of the screen. I really need the real-estate to use and app for the deaf/HoH. Yet some say the size of the phone is problematic. We'll see. If it is I will have no qualms about returning it and sticking with my Q10 - it has been the best phone I've ever had.

Hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 02:25 PM
    Wait for the Classic. You will rejoice.

" Initiated from my QNX10 "
    11-30-14 08:31 PM
    The Q10 has done what I wanted it to do for me...and more. As tempted as I am by the passport, its just too expensive right now and the Q10 serves me well.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-14 10:22 PM
    If u want a bigger screen, go classic.

If u want better specs go passport.

If u want a small but amazing phone go q10.

Posted via the best phone evarrrrrr!
    12-01-14 12:56 AM
    Well, maybe the processor is old, but still does a well done job. Maybe you could wait for the Classic, which goes with better specs, but the Q10 is a nice piece of manufactured machine.
    12-01-14 11:45 AM
    I have had my Q10 for little more than a year and I'm very satisfied with the results. I also recently purchased a Z10 from a friend that graciously loaded 10.3 leak but I still prefer the Q10 because of the amazing keyboard. I would suggest selling your Nexus (if you are willing) and purchase the Classic but I know you would be happy with the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 11:57 AM
    If u want a bigger screen, go classic.

If u want better specs go passport.

If u want a small but amazing phone go q10.

Posted via the best phone evarrrrrr!
    If you want a bigger screen, go passport

If you want better specs, go passport

If you want portability, classic design but with a new OS go Classic

If you want simplicity, portability, and new OS with tool belt, go with Q10

Posted via my Classic Passport
    12-01-14 06:17 PM
    blackberry Q10 is recomended, good phone, but if get enough budget buy the classic

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 07:14 PM
    Q10 is best qwerty phone for me right now...if this phone broken, i prefer passport than classic

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 09:16 PM
    I'm a petite lady, I commute a lot and prefer to have a phone for sms and email that is functional and easy to carry with me. Q10 has it! I so like its curved edges so it doesn't leave pressure marks on my palm whenever I type for a long while of course, needless to say, its keyboard is divine.

can't wait for the official 10.3 OS to be released...
    12-02-14 02:21 AM
86 1234