I was wondering if the the BlackBerry q10 was released with a capacitive Keyboard. Would it anyone here at Crackers like to see this or no? Please reply this post so I can hear your feedback.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-14 10:09 PM
    I kind of like the idea, you'd spare the toolbelt while keeping the trackpad abilities, plus you'd get the word-flicking.

Question is: Which keyboard to use, the traditional 4-row or the new 3-row keyboard?

Hopefully not double-typed with my Q10
    09-25-14 03:24 AM
    Question is: Which keyboard to use, the traditional 4-row or the new 3-row keyboard?
    4 rows please! I can't give up any more buttons to the invading touchscreens! :-)
    09-25-14 03:43 AM
    I wouldn't pay any extra for a capacitative keyboard and I'd prefer it to focus on mechanical reliability if it's a trade-off
    clickitykeys likes this.
    09-25-14 03:45 AM
    I wouldn't pay any extra for a capacitative keyboard and I'd prefer it to focus on mechanical reliability if it's a trade-off
    I am still curious how any long-term typing issues will work out on both the Classic and the Passport. We got inside statements the issues have been fixed design wise on those devices, yet we have no prove. I agree that basic reliability in terms of the mechanical functionality is top one priority on any physical keyboard. It is one of the major problem I have with the Q10, which is otherwise a pretty reliable device.

Hopefully not double-typed with my Q10
    09-25-14 05:11 AM