I really want a phone with a keyboard for emails etc., I'm a business owner not an Enterprise user but with the apparent shape Blackberry is in I'm wondering if I should do it.

Would be foolish to buy a phone only see Blackberry break up and be abandoned when I'm not a enterprise user.

What's your thoughts?

Thanks
    09-21-13 06:57 PM
    If the phone will do everything you need it to, why not buy it? It won't lose support, you're not going to be totally abandoned with a non-functioning phone. Moreover, BlackBerry is in the process of major restructuring and going lean, they aren't dead. I say if it's what you want, go for it. If you think there's a better alternative, that's your choice. Best of luck!
    09-21-13 07:00 PM
    The phone won't stop working, regardless of what happens to BlackBerry. Worst case scenario is that there is no longer development for bb10 and the Q. So if you like it for what it does now and fulfills your needs then go for it!!! Q10 is an awesome phone!

Posted via CB10 on the lovely Q10!
    09-21-13 10:35 PM
    Agree, I bought it because it works well now. Phone is wonderful, and the only choice if you want qwerty.

Incidentally, there is a learning curve, and many sales reps don't know the first thing about the phone. It is fast and powerful. Call quality is fantastic, and even better if you can get wifi calling. Messaging is great too.

Bob

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 07:13 AM