Okay, my 10.2.1.2104 Q10 is not playing very nicely with my Dell Precision M4700 with Windows 8.1

1. I first tried to connect it through Bluetooth and it freezes my touchpad and pointing stick, so that I cannot move the mouse cursor.
    The whole system is fine and I can navigate with the keyboard shortcuts, but the touchpad and pointing stick just do not work.
    Of course, the keyboard shortcut to turn on and off the touchpad does not work as well.
    I have also tried deleting and readding the Q10 on my Dell's Bluetooth list, but that does not work as well.
    The only way to get the touchpad to work again is to turn off the computer then restart after I turn off the Q10 Bluetooth, otherwise rebooted computer will have not functioning touchpad as well.

I know it is the Q10's issue as I have connected my Nokia N8 and my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Bluetooth absolutely no problem.
    At this point, I am not even sure what I could try next.
    Details in this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...uchpad-916943/

2. So I am also trying to connect my Q10 using Wifi network. Blackberry Link says I can do that, but that's it. They are both connected to the same network, but I cannot access the Q10 from my computer.
    Any ideas on how to do this?
    1) I have enabled media sharing in the settings of Q10
    2) I have tried rebooting of course... lol

Any suggestions on how to do this?

Please help

Thank you!
    03-21-14 09:16 PM
    Okay, I found the answer for the Wifi connection here: How to copy files to and from a BlackBerry Z10 over a Wi-Fi network | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

But my Bluetooth issue is still there.

Bluetooth connection and the touchpad malfunction is such a bizarre problem. Any ideas?
    03-21-14 09:27 PM