I have the SQN100-3 and it does not support Band 4 which my carrier uses. Is there any ways to make it work? or is it a hardware thing and I am ****ed...
    Thanks for the reply!
    06-12-16 08:21 AM
    In Canada I think that LTE will work on the Rogers and Bell networks, but I think that Telus is 3G only.
    Rogers actually sold the -3 and it was their main variant in a lot of markets. They also sold the -1, but that was only available to people in these aforementioned markets if they asked for the "US travelers' version" or something like that, by calling in. In some (remote?) markets, the -1 was what they sold instead of the -3.

Bell AFAIK only sold the -1 and Telus had to as well. IIRC, Rogers' band 7 network was the strongest amongst the three at that time. Now Bell has one as well, but Telus still doesn't.
    It's a hardware thing. I suggest you look into getting/trading for a SQN100-5 or -1.
    06-12-16 11:42 AM
    I also inadvertently bought the 3 model as well which I understand was originally intended for Asian markets.

In Canada I think that LTE will work on the Rogers and Bell networks, but I think that Telus is 3G only.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-16 08:26 PM
    Rogers actually sold the -3 and it was their main variant in a lot of markets. They also sold the -1, but that was only available to people in these aforementioned markets if they asked for the "US travelers' version" or something like that, by calling in. In some (remote?) markets, the -1 was what they sold instead of the -3.

Bell AFAIK only sold the -1 and Telus had to as well. IIRC, Rogers' band 7 network was the strongest amongst the three at that time. Now Bell has one as well, but Telus still doesn't.
    06-12-16 08:33 PM