Someone has the fix?

Went last week to the carrier because of a mic problem on my Q10.
    Today they gave me a brand new Q10, so i was preparing to install the back up.... but i noticed i wasn able to connect to my Wifi at home.

Well no probs, i updated the phone via BBlink and everything was fine and dandy....except i still cannot connect to my WIfi at home...while my previous BB was able to do it.

It says im "connected" but it also warns me that i have limited internet connection.... and is not that is only limited... is that i dont have any internet access at all on the phone even when it says im connected with limited wifi.

This has never happened before to me. Help pleaswe.
    07-01-14 04:39 AM
    Someone has the fix?

Went last week to the carrier because of a mic problem on my Q10.
    Today they gave me a brand new Q10, so i was preparing to install the back up.... but i noticed i wasn able to connect to my Wifi at home.

Well no probs, i updated the phone via BBlink and everything was fine and dandy....except i still cannot connect to my WIfi at home...while my previous BB was able to do it.

It says im "connected" but it also warns me that i have limited internet connection.... and is not that is only limited... is that i dont have any internet access at all on the phone even when it says im connected with limited wifi.

This has never happened before to me. Help pleaswe.
    I had the same issue with my WiFi on my Z30 at home.

I tried all-sorts - resets, deleting the wifi, re-installing. Eventually, I solved it by completely resetting the hub. Not just turning on/off, but on mine there's the small pin-hole which you push in. Worked after that. May be worth a try.
    07-01-14 10:26 AM