How can these guys have an iPhone or iPad in one hand with their fluid touchscreen zoom in/out capabilities come up with such a clunky and ineffective application for this device, where touchscreen functionality is so central? (And then they eliminate the trackpad to boot.) What were they thinking?

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 09:10 AM
    Old news.....but thanks, and agree.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 09:17 AM
    I try to live with it, and stumble through it, freezes and all, and then I'm with someone using an iPhone and see and feel how quick, crisp, and easy it is and can/should be...and I am in disbelief how these guys could have developed such a flawed product. wasn't it smoother and easier on the Bold? This seems like another step back, but it's even worse, because we don't have a trackpad, so we are dependent on the touchscreen.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 09:29 AM
    I try to live with it, and stumble through it, freezes and all, and then I'm with someone using an iPhone and see and feel how quick, crisp, and easy it is and can/should be...and I am in disbelief how these guys could have developed such a flawed product. wasn't it smoother and easier on the Bold? This seems like another step back, but it's even worse, because we don't have a trackpad, so we are dependent on the touchscreen.

Posted via CB10
    It does not freeze. Well not compared to android. Zoom in and out can be done with I and O keys. In and Out.

Yes, loosing the trackpad was the single most dumb *** thing about BlackBerry os10, Some stupid idea that people would be more likely to buy the phones if they were more like android.That might have been true 3 years ago but now these os dominate people only try BlackBerry if they can't get satisfaction from android or iphone or they were just happy with os7. Concern about how people would like sideloaded android apps when they had to use touch screen instead of trackpad, so make phone have no trackpad?

Posted via CB10
    merli001 likes this.
    09-25-13 12:04 PM