The names of contacts on the phone don't show inside the messaging app. & whatsapp. And shows only the number when I open the message. spell check decided not to work inside the text messaging today too. I have a few other minor problem but that would take forever to discuss. It seems to me that the phone was perfect when it first came out the OS was flawless! What happened? Why is blackberry ignoring so many bugs in the OS?.
    If you're wondering. I have the carrier OS installed on my phone not a leak. 10.2.1.2102
    I'm not a big fan of restoring my phone because that takes forever. I really shouldn't have to. Can someone ask them to fix it with an update. Because it seems the OS is falling apart over time. & that's the same problem they had with the legend devices.. if you can help leave a comment. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated
    Thank you.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 12:40 PM
    My only gripe is the double key typing that seems to be happening - I assume the next update to the OS will address this and the other problems.
    04-24-14 12:51 PM
    Try erasing your old texts and starting the conversation over. It happens after updating sometimes these weird little bugs.

There is no way an "update" will fix it without you deleting the conversation to begin with.

The best fix would be start over from a security wipe, but it is very long sometimes. It usually fixes most issues though.
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    04-24-14 01:05 PM
    I do erase convos all the time. So got that covered. Too bad it wasn't as simple as a battery pull! I'd be a bit concerned with a security wwipe only to have my BB link not work properly. However I may give it a try. Thanks!
    04-24-14 01:21 PM
    Could clear everything off of it and have it back to day 1 specs and replace sim card. Maybe that might help.
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    04-24-14 01:32 PM