Today my Q10 started acting up. I have the 10.3.1 OS on it, but I have had it since its release, and the phone was acting fine today, I haven't installed anything new.

The problem. The screen will allow me to swipe left right, up down, but not allow me to select an icon, I have to double tap the icon multiple times for it to open, and once open I can not do anything in the program except swipe up to go back to my home screen.

I have tried pulling the battery, and upon boot up I have control of the phone for about 30secs, and then I lose control except for swiping.

Any suggestions, it is currently charging and I intend to try it in the morning, if it is still the way it is, I am going to back up and wipe.
    03-11-15 10:26 PM
    When I was on 10.3.1, I noticed that the screen seemed less sensitive to swiping, and I sometimes had to try a few times to activate a button, but nothing like what you've described. I only mention this because perhaps they're related, but I don't have any advice (I'm on 10.2.1 now anyway).
    03-11-15 10:39 PM
    Yeah its weird, I have had no issue up till now, and all of a sudden tonight it started to act up.
    03-11-15 10:42 PM
    I think I may have figured it out. I am in the middle of backing up, but I think I accidentally turned on "screen-reader" mode, but had my volume all the way down and didnt realize, now that the volume is up, the phone was unresponsive because I have to wait for it to stop talking before I can click the icon. Once the back up is complete, I will try and turn it off and see if that works.
    zombiecupcake likes this.
    03-11-15 11:29 PM
    Thats what it was...... :|
    03-11-15 11:37 PM
    Thats what it was...... :|
    How frustrating! Glad you were able to figure it out

 Once you go BlackBerry you never go back...Berry 
    03-12-15 05:12 AM