I am currently having a problem with the Blackberry Q10 as I don't know why all of my incoming calls are showing as Unknown Caller.

The Blackberry Q10 is running on the latest OS 10.3.1 .1799

I've went on to the phone settings > Show my number > On, and people can see my number but whenever they call me, I only see Unknown call or Unknown caller.

i've also spoken with the carrier but they said Caller ID is on active which mean I have no problem of showing my own number. But i'm still having issue with receiving people's number which are also in my contact list as Unknown number.

I realise this issue has only happened to me about 2-3 weeks ago and I need URGENT HELP to solve this problem because i have no idea who is calling me!!!!!!!!

Waiting for any response! Much appreciated!
    05-03-15 07:14 AM
    Did you notice this happened right after you loaded the OS update? Was the update done OTA?
    05-03-15 08:39 AM
    It was a official release and I'm not quite sure was it after the update. Any help?
    05-03-15 08:44 AM
    Did you notice this happened right after you loaded the OS update? Was the update done OTA?
    It was a official release and I'm not quite sure was it after the update. Any help?
    05-03-15 08:48 AM
    It's probably the OS, they have released some buggy ones lately. Hopefully they'll release another one soon.
    05-03-15 08:52 AM
    It's probably the OS, they have released some buggy ones lately. Hopefully they'll release another one soon.
    For real? Anyone knows when will they release a new software?

Surely there is some bugs because the of mine Blackberry Classic is experiencing battery problem and now Q10 is experiencing Unknown Caller issue.
    05-03-15 09:37 AM
    For real? Anyone knows when will they release a new software?

Surely there is some bugs because the of mine Blackberry Classic is experiencing battery problem and now Q10 is experiencing Unknown Caller issue.
    Yes for real. It's all over the forum. All kinds of different issues for the different 10.3.1 OS released. The best I found in leaks was 10.3.1.2726.
    05-03-15 03:45 PM
    I am currently having a problem with the Blackberry Q10 as I don't know why all of my incoming calls are showing as Unknown Caller.

The Blackberry Q10 is running on the latest OS 10.3.1 .1799

I've went on to the phone settings > Show my number > On, and people can see my number but whenever they call me, I only see Unknown call or Unknown caller.

i've also spoken with the carrier but they said Caller ID is on active which mean I have no problem of showing my own number. But i'm still having issue with receiving people's number which are also in my contact list as Unknown number.

I realise this issue has only happened to me about 2-3 weeks ago and I need URGENT HELP to solve this problem because i have no idea who is calling me!!!!!!!!

Waiting for any response! Much appreciated!
    Have you tried the old fashioned, but tried and true method of answering the calls by saying "Hello"? That will tell you who is calling.

Posted using 10.2.1, thankfully not 10.3.1
    05-05-15 07:48 AM