Phone calls are fine. Browser is fine. Facebook is fine. Texting is slower than a turtle. Sometimes I can't open them for several minutes. Sometimes texts I send disappear. Sometimes I don't receive texts. I have cleared all my photos, videos and downloads in an attempt to free up memory in case that was the problem. No change. I have shut it off and turned it back on. I have taken the battery out while it's on to do a soft reset. Still no improvement.
    05-24-16 10:22 PM
    Have you deleted some texts? Your hub is probably filled with old notifications.

Posted via a Priv on an 6.0 Mushroom
    05-24-16 10:32 PM
    I did delete texts and notifications off my hub. Still running extremely slow. I seem to be getting more texts which makes me think all the deleting did some good. I don't know what else to delete. I'm using less than half the phone's memory. I took it into the ATT store but they weren't much help either. They want me to buy a new phone. While I wouldn't mind having the new passport, it is not in the budget right now to buy a new phone.
    06-01-16 02:30 PM
    I did delete texts and notifications off my hub. Still running extremely slow. I seem to be getting more texts which makes me think all the deleting did some good. I don't know what else to delete. I'm using less than half the phone's memory. I took it into the ATT store but they weren't much help either. They want me to buy a new phone. While I wouldn't mind having the new passport, it is not in the budget right now to buy a new phone.
    Honestly just cut your losses and do a factory reset.

If it works better after, great, if not, the issue might be something else and hard to diagnose.

Posted via a Priv on an 6.0 Mushroom
    06-02-16 04:13 PM
    I'm having the same issues.

I open the thread and it's empty. It won't let me type. You cant even see nor input the recipient . See attached:
    Why is my BBQ10 running extremely slow when I try to text?-img_20160607_190829.png

It's becoming frustrating! It's not network issue, sure of it. Because calls and data usages are both fine. I can receive messages but cannot reply to any of it.

Using Q10 by the way.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-16 06:11 AM