In my outlook account on my blackberry Q10 when I accept an invitation the sender of the invitation is not notified. What gives? It works on my outlook account on my computer.
    04-06-15 09:02 AM
    Check that the calendar that's receiving the invitation is set to the proper email account. Calendar, Settings, Meeting Invitation Settings.
    Probably because on your computer it's a Outlook to Outlook communication and with your BlackBerry it is not.
    04-06-15 09:34 AM
    Check that the calendar that's receiving the invitation is set to the proper email account. Calendar, Settings, Meeting Invitation Settings.
    04-06-15 12:25 PM
    Doesn't that mean all calendar requests will be responded by one mail ID? I have 3 IDs for work, uni and a charity organisation I work for. So each time I get an invite I have to go to calendar and change the reply email ID to match the invite ID? That's very cumbersome isn't?

With BlackBerry being an enterprise device I though they would have better meeting request management system, at least some thing similar to how outlook handles meeting requests from multiple email accounts.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 05:43 PM
    Doesn't that mean all calendar requests will be responded by one mail ID? I have 3 IDs for work, uni and a charity organisation I work for. So each time I get an invite I have to go to calendar and change the reply email ID to match the invite ID? That's very cumbersome isn't?

With BlackBerry being an enterprise device I though they would have better meeting request management system, at least some thing similar to how outlook handles meeting requests from multiple email accounts.

Posted via CB10
    No, that's not what I meant. For example, I have 3 calendars for which I receive meeting invites -- one work, one shared and one personal. Each one is associated with an email account in the Meeting Invitation Settings. When I receive a meeting invitation or any of them, the accept/decline response goes out from the appropriate email account. No switching is required once it's set up.
    04-06-15 05:51 PM