Have been waiting for months...
    01-13-14 10:50 AM
    And you'll continue to wait. Vzw if not all USA carriers are slow with updates if they even release them at all. Its the same for android phones.
    01-13-14 11:06 AM
    And you'll continue to wait. Vzw if not all USA carriers are slow with updates if they even release them at all. Its the same for android phones.
    Garbage.
    I am not sick of waiting. I am blown away a corporate telco with a worldwide footprint is not pushing updates. This could be labbed out in no time to ensure tower stability. Not complaining just really confused as to why they support devices but hold back updates that improve security and performance.
    01-19-14 11:19 PM
    Because carriers are slow.
    You can install the OS via a PC using the leaked autoloader from the BB10 Leaked OS forum.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    01-19-14 11:23 PM
    Verizon in all its forms sucks. Their residential dsl and fios services suck. Their wireless solutions suck. Their support suck.

Problem is - they suck less then some of the other guys.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 04:20 AM
    Verizon in all its forms sucks. Their residential dsl and fios services suck. Their wireless solutions suck. Their support suck.

Problem is - they suck less then some of the other guys.

Posted via CB10
    Ding-ding-ding we have a winner!

I'm on Verizon too and it's a P.I.T.A but we shall wait, if impatient, go for a stable leak
    01-20-14 06:16 AM
    I agree, that this should be able to pushed out in no time. How much work do they really need to put into an a new OS before it is released. iOS is always pushed immediately without any carrier delay. I do not understand what the difference is here ?

Also I do not want to download a leak. That is not how advice should be, you should not have to do extra work just to get an operating system that SHOULD have been release OTA months ago. Come on verizon this is really getting ridiculous
    01-20-14 08:29 AM
    I agree, that this should be able to pushed out in no time. How much work do they really need to put into an a new OS before it is released. iOS is always pushed immediately without any carrier delay. I do not understand what the difference is here ?

Also I do not want to download a leak. That is not how advice should be, you should not have to do extra work just to get an operating system that SHOULD have been release OTA months ago. Come on verizon this is really getting ridiculous
    Well, considering the customer support from BlackBerry only occurs after escalation from Verizon, I am happy in a way that Verizon is taking its time to prep the phone support. That said, they had enough time to test the 10.2 release on each device, not to mention the Z10 10.1 MR, so I am lost for what is going on.
    01-20-14 09:39 AM

Because Apple controls the OS output on their devices

Posted from my Q10 via CB10
    01-20-14 10:44 AM
    Because Apple controls the OS output on their devices

Why doesn't BlackBerry do this? I've always struggled to understand this. Is it just because Apple can do whatever they want since their phones are so popular?

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    01-20-14 03:05 PM
    Why doesn't BlackBerry do this? I've always struggled to understand this. Is it just because Apple can do whatever they want since their phones are so popular?

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    The difference is that apple is so in demand that they can call their shots, because everyone wants to have Apple products in stock

01-20-14 04:28 PM
    just waiting
    01-20-14 10:30 PM
    We need to bombard Verizon for this update just like we had to for 10.1! Twitter, FB, support forums, everywhere

Sent from my Note 3
    01-20-14 11:29 PM
    There was talk of this 10.2 update being out in August. It is currently the end of January and 10.2 has not been released.

Is this a joke?
    01-28-14 03:31 PM
    February 4th for the Verizon Q10 and the 10th for the Z30 is what is rumored.

If you only knew, you'd be typing on a Z30 like me! - CB10 App
    01-28-14 04:15 PM
    I have four BlackBerry 10 phones in the house. My old Z10 with no Sim card got the update, so I guess it does come right from BlackBerry. My kids Q5 is updating as I type this, my wife's Z10 is ready for update. But my Q10 shows no update available. I am the only one who cares and I don't get the update.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 04:30 PM