Still rocking my q10 since launch day. size, feel everything about this phone is solid. That classic is keeping my eye on it. I miss the trackpad. But for now Ill keep going hard with the q10 till it goes out.

P.s I got the 10.3.2 software update on my z10 and I love the new update. Wondering why hasnt it updated for my q10 yet, which I'm still on 10.2.
    not_addicted77 likes this.
    07-17-15 03:49 AM
    I don't see it as defeating the purpose. If you want to use the gestures they're definitely there, I think of the toolbelt as an alternate method. Nothing wrong with choices.
    I don't disagree about having choices. The original point I was trying to make was that BB10 is primarily a gesture based OS, where swiping up with your thumb is intended to be one of its key gestures to do various functions. Now, if you introduce an alternate feature (the trackpad) right in the way of the natural swiping up motion, diminishing the effectiveness of one of BB10's primary gestures, that's what I have problem with.
    07-17-15 07:19 AM
    I had a Q10 and sold it to stay with my Z10. I really miss that awesome Q! Great battery, top notch keyboard, man test was a dumb decision!

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 09:40 AM
    I got an offer I couldn't refuse for a Classic. I've put up my non-Berry phones for sale. Once I've gotten all the apps I want on the Classic I'll start bouncing between the two to compare. So far I like the Classic display for text and I love the tool belt! OTOH, the battery advantage, ease of one-handed use and overall look/feel of the Q10 can't be ignored. Who knows, the Vienna might be out by the time I've made up my mind, lol.

To those looking to buy:
    The phones are about equal, IMO. The Classic has a slightly better keyboard for two-handed use, has marginally clearer text on the screen, has a larger screen, and of course... the tool belt.

The Q10 wins for being more pocket friendly, the ability to change batteries, ease of one-handed typing, an arguably more polished look/feel. It also feels more rugged. Another point in the Q10's favour is that I've found a battery case for it, whereas I'm still trying to find one for the Classic.

It's just a matter of which features are more important for what you need your BBerry to do for you. I've spent about 3 weeks with each as daily drivers and certainly wouldn't complain if I were to be stuck with either one for some reason.
    02-06-16 11:34 PM
    I got an offer I couldn't refuse for a Classic. I've put up my non-Berry phones for sale. Once I've gotten all the apps I want on the Classic I'll start bouncing between the two to compare. So far I like the Classic display for text and I love the tool belt! OTOH, the battery advantage, ease of one-handed use and overall look/feel of the Q10 can't be ignored. Who knows, the Vienna might be out by the time I've made up my mind, lol.

To those looking to buy:
    The phones are about equal, IMO. The Classic has a slightly better keyboard for two-handed use, has marginally clearer text on the screen, has a larger screen, and of course... the tool belt.

The Q10 wins for being more pocket friendly, the ability to change batteries, ease of one-handed typing, an arguably more polished look/feel. It also feels more rugged. Another point in the Q10's favour is that I've found a battery case for it, whereas I'm still trying to find one for the Classic.

It's just a matter of which features are more important for what you need your BBerry to do for you. I've spent about 3 weeks with each as daily drivers and certainly wouldn't complain if I were to be stuck with either one for some reason.
    You forgot cheap spare parts for Q10, which means cheap repairing and you can kind of customise your phone. For instance, I bought silver frame for my black Q10 and replace it and now my phone looks premium and like new and in style with my passport, which I use only for longer business trips.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    02-07-16 01:52 AM
    Hi...
    I am planning to buy Q10 but I am bit confused..
    Should I get Q10 in 2016?
    03-27-16 07:56 AM
    I've had a Q10 for about six months now and love it. I missed the trackpad at first, but I don't miss it now. OS10 has the best text editing tools I've tried so far. This is the first phone I've owned and not had anything to complain about. The Passport looks like it would be interesting to try though.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 08:30 AM
    I don't prefer q10 over passport BUT being tired from large sized phones, q wins.

Q10
    03-27-16 10:05 AM
    Hi...
    You could buy it now, or wait until next year to spend time looking for one to buy at that time.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    Aman1007 likes this.
    03-27-16 12:03 PM
    Nice phone

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 01:15 AM
    I have Q10 and Passport and have been using both at about equal amount. When I'm out, I prefer to bring my Q10 though due its size.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 02:18 AM
    I can choose q over the classic anyday but not over the passport

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 02:23 AM
    Hi...
    You again? Just buy bro.... have you already buy it?

Posted Via Q10 10.3.2.2836
    ChrisLeNeve likes this.
    04-07-16 09:03 AM
    The Trackpad could stop working nothing says it WILL.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 11:02 AM
    The Q10 can only beat the Classic if you look at it from size and weight the tool belt was a much needed addition to the phone with the trackpad the phone is easier to navigate through text. Also the classic handles great against impact (dropped many times and still looks perfect). Although the Passport probably would not beat the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 11:09 AM
    size and keypad better, 4 sure)
    04-07-16 11:11 AM
    I am still enjoying my Q10 as my primary phone. I sometimes dabble with an iPhone but ultimately come back to the Q10 for the amazing build, form factor, keyboard, hub, Blend, BB10 Apps (some will say that I am nuts). Hope to upgrade to a Passport someday just to have and hold the "best" Blackberry every designed and built as far as innovation goes. I don't count the Priv in that argument since it is Android and I would like to stay away until forced.
    04-07-16 04:22 PM
    The Q10 has the best build quality and construction of any BB10 phone, in my experience. If it had a nice LCD screen instead of the extremely mediocre amoled, and if it had USB OTG, I'd have never stopped using it.
    04-07-16 05:21 PM
    The Q10 can only beat the Classic if you look at it from size and weight the tool belt was a much needed addition to the phone with the trackpad the phone is easier to navigate through text. Also the classic handles great against impact (dropped many times and still looks perfect). Although the Passport probably would not beat the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    Not my precious.
    Why I prefer the Q10 over the Classic & Passport-img_20160407_173555912.jpg

Posted via CB10 on my VZW 100-3 Z30.
    04-07-16 05:36 PM
    I love the blue classic!

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 07:54 AM
    I'm owning both the Q10 and the PP SE and even though I use the SE as my main driver (work related uses at home and outside) I noticed that I prefer the Q10 much more when it comes to handling or just keeping things handy and quick since the size is just much more convenient in this case (I don't have large hands but I prefer the SE's keyboard much more while knowing it is a two-handed device). Getting a Q10 out of my jeans bag and put it inside is much faster and easier than with the SE and also typing quick replies or just doing stuff quickly while you only have one hand is a lot better. At home I rather prefer my SE since hardware wise it's a lot more advanced and as already said above, the keyboard is a killer in every kind of aspect paired with the lovely display for reading stuff.

posted via CB10 on my Passport SE
    04-10-16 06:21 AM
    I'm luvin' my Q10. The size though is a love-hate thing-

The size is great! It fits perfectly in my hand and is slips easily into a shirt pocket.

The size is strange! Seriously, how many phones today come with this small a screen? Eye strain is a serious issue here.

To be fair, I've never used a passport (It is on my wish list though). I suspect If I did have a Passport I'd have the same problem- cheering about the great screen and keyboard size and gripping about how awkward it is to carry.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-16 05:04 PM
    Simply, friendly on my finger and love the design.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-16 12:30 PM
    My Passports and Q10s have been relegated to back up status after getting the Classic. For me the Classic is the best of both worlds not sure why I skipped the Classic and went straight to the Passport from the Q10.

As stated the size weight and screen size is perfect. All of my BlackBerry 10 phones mirror each other as far as apps and Playstore so I haven't felt I've missed anything using the Classic as my daily driver.

 Passport SQW100-1/ 10.3.1.2876, Q10 SQN100-5/10.3.1.2576, Classic SQC100-4/ 10.3.2.2836 
    08-19-16 12:09 PM
124 ... 345