I have been having this issue since few months I was able to send lots of amount of pictures to my friends and now I can't and I get an error message as the following "error socket operation timed out media file error".
    Bare in my mind I didn't change any of the subscriptions I have with my ISP. I can receive pictures and I can also send text messages but I can't send more than 1 picture on whats app.
    12-03-14 01:18 PM
    Maybe your app permissions have turned image file sharing off for WhatsApp - I'd start there
    12-03-14 01:30 PM
    I was also thinking that you need to check your app permissions. However, if you are able to send one file, then it likely isn't a permission issue.

I don't know if the app options have changed recently. What have you attempted to do? It helps if you can outline the steps you have taken and when the error message is received. Did you use the "+" icon after selecting the first picture?
    12-03-14 01:40 PM
    I was also thinking that you need to check your app permissions. However, if you are able to send one file, then it likely isn't a permission issue.

I don't know if the app options have changed recently. What have you attempted to do? It helps if you can outline the steps you have taken and when the error message is received. Did you use the "+" icon after selecting the first picture?
    There is 2 methods to share images or any other either by selecting them from the source folder and use the share command which I have tried or the 2nd option which you have mentioned I tried both and they were working well before this issue showed up. And I just checked the apps permission for whats app and everything is set on "on" mode
    12-06-14 01:29 PM
    try to re install the whatsapp

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 08:44 PM
    WhatsApp has just crashed a couple hundred thousand users phones, I would uninstall. I never liked this app due to the fact that it would attach and make ALL your contacts available.
    12-07-14 09:56 AM
    I've tried reinstalling it and the problem remained
    12-09-14 01:40 PM
    Try the beta what's app!!

#TeamBlackBerry
    12-09-14 01:52 PM