Ok I have no hub, no phone app, the keyboard doesn't work and the device doesn't connect to the computer via usb. It is recognised but can't mount it, seems like drivers aren't installing correctly. Tried on 2 different windows computers and several usb ports.

It all started with sachesi and I think it messed up when I tried to fix a working upgrade through it (sms wasn't working after upgrade) by installing the core os and 1 other component. Now the device is useless and since keyboard not working I can't even connect it to wifi.

Someone please help, it's got 10.3.1.xxx core os and 10.3.0.xxx version of certain parts. I tried through IE bb update, that connects but says no new sw available, link connects but fails to update due to usb issue. Is there any way to get it to connect and work with the pc or somehow forcibly put 10.2 (device came with this) back on?

I'm downloading the autoloader from the bb developer site to see if that works, but meanwhile can anyone help?
    03-26-15 10:10 AM
    If you installed core and radio you forgot the apps.
    Download the core, radio and apps from whatever OS you want and throw into a folder for Sachesi and then load.
    03-26-15 10:17 AM