Have never experienced this issue.

From time to time, when using the BB music player, usually by accident. That means when a bluetooth headset is connected and the music player is inadvertently started, my Q plays music I can not find. By that I mean, the song played is mine, but a song I do not remember syncing. And when I use universal such, no such song is found EVEN whilst the song is playing . . .

any ideas? Note, this is not when I am in range of my base computer.
    12-10-15 03:49 AM
    While the mystery song is playing, choose Settings within the Music app, as it should be running. Settings is the three vertical dot's in the lower right corner.
    Select Properties and among the info will be the music file's Name and Location on the device.

When a song is playing, the track name is displayed using metadata from the file, which may be different from the actual file name as it is save in memory. For example, the display track name may be "Some Song" but the file name might be "ABC.mp3", so Searching for "Some Song" won't return any hits in File Manager.
    12-10-15 04:40 AM
    DFG, thank you.

However, have tried that. Even have closed the music app and the music continues to play . . . I am mystified.
    12-10-15 06:21 AM
    Never had that issue, but I'd love to know what the problem is.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 07:07 AM
    That makes two of us.

My suspicion is that one, I have somehow saved the file somewhere on the phone or card. Two, have somehow renamed the song, unintentionally. However, that it plays without the music player is a mystery. At first I thought perhaps music from a blog or website . . .

Will continue to investigate, but not too hard.
    12-10-15 07:57 PM
    I have the same and is not that strange . I think !?!?

While device is connected/paired with BT car radio and you change to BT (on radio) audio files start playing automaticly . I have no mp3 files on device ex. ringetones and that stuff .

BTW
    12-11-15 02:11 AM
    DFG, thank you.

However, have tried that. Even have closed the music app and the music continues to play . . . I am mystified.
    OK, I'm a bit confused.....

So, when the mystery BT music starts playing, is the music app launched on the Q10, yes or no?
    • If yes, is the displayed "now playing" on the Music app showing a title, yes or no?
    • If yes, tap the Options, select Properties, and it will be displaying all the info about that music file, among which will the files Meta Data name, location on the Q10, and most important the file name. Use the file name to look for it via File Manager.

If all no above, in the Status Bar of your Q10's display, normally to the left of the Battery meter, is there a symbol of a "Play" icon, a triangle pointing to the right, yes or no?
    • If yes, then something is playing on your device, and not necessarily directly using the Music app. That can be the Browser, YouTube app, or any other app that has the ability to play audio or video from a source not physically on your Q10, like a streaming audio service or "Net-Radio" or such. To see what is currently running, swipe down from the top of the screen and choose Device Monitor. Look at what app is running on the CPU tab that make be streaming.

If it is no for a "Play" icon, then whatever is play might not actually being sent from or controlled by the Q10..... that would be a real mystery.
    12-11-15 11:01 AM