After an OS update from telus it kept asking to verify BBID but as soon as the the info was entered, it said last try and wait 10 min to try again but always says wrong info. Tried the login info on a z10 and it works fine. So I used auto loader to wipe the q10 clean but it says on startup that it has anti theft on and i need to log in to continue which doesnt work. I can't even get into the phone now. I thought auto loader should fix something like this. Never seen anything like this before. Should I throw it out?
    08-07-15 04:18 AM
    wqas it 10.3.2 that you reloaded? thats a security feature. looks like it worked unfortunately.
    08-07-15 05:49 AM
    Yes it was updated to 10.3.2. I guess it's not possible to downgrade to an os that doesn't have this?

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 12:43 PM
    Yes it was updated to 10.3.2. I guess it's not possible to downgrade to an os that doesn't have this?

Posted via CB10
    Nope. You need to remember your BlackBerry ID or you have a new paperweight.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    08-07-15 12:50 PM
    Like I said the blackberry I'd works on my z10. Still the same but it won't work on the q10 anymore. My bbid works fine on the BlackBerry website too. The bbid seems to be broken on the phone.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-15 07:20 PM
    Like I said the blackberry I'd works on my z10. Still the same but it won't work on the q10 anymore. My bbid works fine on the BlackBerry website too. The bbid seems to be broken on the phone.

Posted via CB10
    I'm missing something. What does your Z10 have to do with your Q10? Were you using the same BlackBerry ID on both devices?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    08-07-15 07:29 PM
    I logged into the z10 to verify if the bbid was wrong which it was not. The q10 kept saying I need I'd that it was activated with but it's all still the same.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-15 01:01 PM
    I logged into the z10 to verify if the bbid was wrong which it was not. The q10 kept saying I need I'd that it was activated with but it's all still the same.

Posted via CB10
    You're still being unclear. Are you sharing a single BlackBerry ID across both devices?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    08-08-15 05:39 PM
    No I'm not sharing across devices. But how else do I verify if it's the device or the bbid that's the problem? Just like any trouble shooting I do the normal reboot then remove variables but found it to be a problem with the device specifically. If my bbid was the problem then I couldn't log in online or another device. Was just hoping to find a solutution to this weird situation. To be clear

Only using my bbid on ONE device only
    I just wanted to verify if the bbid was the probem or was it the device itself
    The bbid is still good & I know my password as I verified it on another device & on bbid website
    So it has to be a problem with the device or something got broken during the update
    Doing a autoloader didn't remove or disable the anti theft feature which seems to not accept my correct bbid

Posted via CB10
    08-09-15 11:25 AM
    No I'm not sharing across devices. But how else do I verify if it's the device or the bbid that's the problem? Just like any trouble shooting I do the normal reboot then remove variables but found it to be a problem with the device specifically. If my bbid was the problem then I couldn't log in online or another device. Was just hoping to find a solutution to this weird situation. To be clear

Only using my bbid on ONE device only
    I just wanted to verify if the bbid was the probem or was it the device itself
    The bbid is still good & I know my password as I verified it on another device & on bbid website
    So it has to be a problem with the device or something got broken during the update
    Doing a autoloader didn't remove or disable the anti theft feature which seems to not accept my correct bbid

Posted via CB10
    Well it seems that you have forgotten your Q10 BBID that you were using prior to wiping. That's what it is looking for. Maybe you forgot something along the way.

If you insist you are using the correct one, then you will have to contact BlackBerry as they are the only ones who can solve this.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2339
    08-09-15 11:41 AM
    Are you sure you didn't type a different password when first setting up the Q? Or used a different ID?
    08-09-15 11:41 AM
    Never got changed. Anyway, I threw the phone away. Not worth the hassle. This makes me not like blackberry a little but it helps them with me buying another phone. I hare android & apple more so what can I do

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 12:02 PM