08-23-14 12:35 AM
46 12
tools
    Triathlon! Awesome! Will make a man out of him!

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 05:41 AM
    Thanks to your post, I bought my fourth Q10. This one will be a keeper. I had a hard time choosing between my Z10 and the Q10 before this. But after selling each Q10, i would miss the keyboard, shortcuts and form factor.

Now, my Z10 will be passed down to my son to reward him for his triathlon achievements. He will competing in his third one this wknd. He needs to keep his grades up of course. He is excited. He has been saving up for the Pebble watch to pair with the Z10. Big sis is excited too. She has a Z10 and can't wait to be "twinning". She loves her phone.

Can't wait. Got a great deal on Ebay. Being shipped tomorrow.

Thank you again.

My Z10 - an extension of me
    Wish him good luck from us here at crackberry.com! That's awesome!
    Oh and congratulations to your new Crackberry family!

Posted via Q10RR
    08-19-14 08:16 AM
    Wish him good luck from us here at crackberry.com! That's awesome!
    Oh and congratulations to your new Crackberry family!

Posted via Q10RR
    Thank you very much. Proud mom here :-).

08-19-14 08:27 AM
    I have two Z10's and just bought a Q10. I think for me it's the keyboard, the compactness, BB10, and the form factor. Love the Q10!

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling, lift and jd6102 like this.
    08-19-14 01:29 PM
    For me it's the keyboard, led and phone call quality. I can regularly hold a call driving through areas where my daughter's iphone 5c and wife's moto X drop calls every time.

it's the first device since 2010 that I've actually kept for longer than 6 months. I've had it for just over a year and really am not looking to replace unless the passport or classic wow me. I've been through 10 android and 2 ios devices between the 9930 and q10.
    jamesharmeling, lift and jd6102 like this.
    08-19-14 01:59 PM
    You're telling me that the galaxy s3, s4, s5, note 2, note 3, HTC one look alike? NONSENSE!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android only because my Q10 is charging
    No, I believe what he's saying is that with the exception of the HTC One, they all look like the big brown patties that you find all over cow pastures.

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    08-19-14 02:35 PM
    No, I believe what he's saying is that with the exception of the HTC One, they all look like the big brown patties that you find all over cow pastures.

Posted via CB10
    I was being sarcastic lol

Posted via Q10RR
    08-19-14 08:29 PM
    Triathlon! Awesome! Will make a man out of him!

Posted via CB10
    It does wonders for his confidence :-)

08-19-14 10:26 PM
    The Q10 is the perfect BlackBerry, there have been compromises in every one prior, this one has none. Here is my retrospective.

I had the Z10, battery life was inadequate, I missed the keyboard.

I had the 9790, nearly perfect, loved the look, the small size, camera and keyboard but it had poor battery life.

I had the 9900 twice, poor cell signal at my house, poor camera, poor battery life.

I had the 9700, loved this on but my camera had a bad lens. Great phone.

I had the Torch, got tired of sliding it out to use the keyboard, seemed like more hassle than handy. Poor battery life.

Also had the Storm and Pearl prior, in those days compromises were things like no Wifi or GPS depending on the carrier.

The Q10 has no compromises, it has every feature I have ever desired and a good camera and great battery life.

Posted via CB10
    jd6102 likes this.
    08-20-14 08:46 AM
    I ask myself the same question all the time. No matter what phone I have, I always have to pick up this one.

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10
    08-20-14 10:11 AM
    I have never had a BlackBerry before my Q10.
    I was blind, never liked BlackBerry because of the keyboard and now I have realized that I was wrong.
    Everything cahange the moment a very close friend of mine, BlackBerry addicted, explained me why he loves BlackBerry keypad
    I love the Q10 and next year I will buy the Classic.
    Thank you all crackberry users for your feedback.
    Regards
    Radu

Posted via CB10
    lift and credonoxo like this.
    08-20-14 10:32 AM
    My first taste of BlackBerry was the 9900. Got one for my work sim because everyone at work had one early last year. Left that firm mid last year and also got rid of the 9900, reluctantly, of course. But I still had my S4 as a primary phone. Then shifted to Note 3 at the start or this year. Always salivated for the Q10 ever since it came out, but couldn't justify a second phone since I was just on one sim. Finally last month, I needed to get a second sim again, and the obvious choice was the Q10 finally.

Man, now I look forward to using the PB on the Q10. My first reason for loving the Q10 is definitely the keyboard. These days I don't dread sending messages whether email, sms, or chat. In fact, I do all these on the Q10. The Note 3 has taken a back seat and gets used only for browsing and as a hotspot for the Q10.

The compact form factor makes this easy to slide into any pants pocket. The Note 3 stays in a field bag. Just too weird to carry in a pocket. The battery is a champ and lasts me two full days on moderate to heavy use for all messaging needs. I got a battery bundle, so I can easily last four days without being tethered to a wall outlet.

Goes without saying that the Q10 is a unicorn. Never seen anyone else sporting it since it came out last year. And that's the way I like it! The plus side is I got it at less than half its SRP when I finally pulled the trigger last month! I'm stoked!

I will probably move to the Passport, but not until it dives to less than half it's initial price. I hope it does next year around this time as well. The fact that it has a non-replaceable battery is a disappointment. I've always chosen handsets with replaceable batteries. We'll see.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 10:55 AM
    Cuz its the most AWESOME device on the market right now!!!

Posted via BlackBerry Q10.
    08-20-14 03:02 PM
    I have never had a BlackBerry before my Q10.
    I was blind, never liked BlackBerry because of the keyboard and now I have realized that I was wrong.
    Everything cahange the moment a very close friend of mine, BlackBerry addicted, explained me why he loves BlackBerry keypad
    I love the Q10 and next year I will buy the Classic.
    Thank you all crackberry users for your feedback.
    Regards
    Radu

Posted via CB10
    Why next year when you can have it this year??

Posted via Q10RR
    08-20-14 04:46 PM
    You just described my relationship with every smartphone out there. I had the iPhones, Galaxy, HTC One, etc. etc. etc. But I find that I'm consistently drawn back to the Blackberry. I was also torn between the 9930 and the Q10 - and the only reason why I chose the Q10 was for the snappiness of the device and the ability to Skype (video) with friends and family oversees.
    08-20-14 05:05 PM

Posted via Q10RR
    That's what I was thinking, but I still really like the Q10.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    08-20-14 05:05 PM
    Bro couldn't agree with u more as I have one z10 one q10 n yesterday got a brand new one more q10. All I can say is b4 this device disappears all those who love it one extra n keep. Pls add me pin:2B8FC5A2. Love u guys u ppl rock.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-14 10:00 PM
    Bro couldn't agree with u more as I have one z10 one q10 n yesterday got a brand new one more q10. All I can say is b4 this device disappears all those who love it one extra n keep. Pls add me pin:2B8FC5A2. Love u guys u ppl rock.

Posted via CB10
    As soon as I can I'm definitely going to buy another Q10 or two as a backup

Posted via Q10RR
    08-20-14 10:16 PM
    Because of its price and because usually first units come with some problems.

Posted via Q10RR
    08-21-14 04:04 PM
    Because of its price and because usually first units come with some problems.
    My first Q10 never had a problem. Have to take a chance sometimes. If the unit has a problem then it's under warranty. Replacement ina jiffy.

Posted via Q10RR
    08-22-14 07:49 AM
    I love this phone so much, I f*** it.
    J_Apryono likes this.
    08-23-14 12:35 AM
46 12