Hi All. I am trying to add a music download ringtone to a contact. I go to the contact, select edit, scroll down to "Set Custom Ring Tones and Notifications to this Contact" and I don't get the option to go to my music. I also have gone to the song and tried to add it that way. There must be something I am missing. Help!
    08-30-13 09:37 AM
    Hi All. I am trying to add a music download ringtone to a contact. I go to the contact, select edit, scroll down to "Set Custom Ring Tones and Notifications to this Contact" and I don't get the option to go to my music. I also have gone to the song and tried to add it that way. There must be something I am missing. Help!
    Not sure which phone you have, but you might try to save the desired ringtone on the phone's memory, not the memory card. If that doesn't work (it REALLY should), you might try BeBuzz in app world. You can set up everything for a particular contact/: ringtone, different LED colors.

Works great on my Torch 9850/PB 64 combo.

EDIT: Just paid attention and noticed you are running a Q10. Different OS (my Torch: OS7), Q10 OS10. But still should work.

c
    08-30-13 09:42 AM
    On my Q10, the process is as you've described: edit contact, scroll all the way down and click on the "Ring tones and Notifications" button below "set custom ring tones and notifications for this contact", then click the "phone ring tone" button where it says "default", scroll all the way to the bottom of THAT list, and you'll get "browse music", click that and navigate to your memory card or whereever you saved the ringtone and select it. Hope this helps.
    08-30-13 11:33 AM