every "expert" so far has not been able to respond to the calendar problem and always end up discussing Contacts. I dont need contacts. I need to be able to get my Q10 CALENDAR content out in some useable format on my PC, Outlook would be ideal, but a txt file, or a CSV file would also work. Why can this not be done.
    BBLink on one Q10 allows for one way sync but doesnt work, on the other Q10 and a different PC with current (?) LINK, there is no one way sync option but it doesnt work either
    Is there a hack to get into the calendar file on the BB Q10, or some third party software that will export, or can i transfer it to a MAC.
    I am totally frustrated with Blackberry for being unwilling and/or unable to provide a solution to this matter which has been going on for more than 18 months. If i had Mr. Chen's email address i would deal directly with him.
    Please provide a reply
    04-25-16 04:50 PM
    The problem is you're relying on a workaround that goes back to the days of POP email and legacy devices. The calendar sync feature was primarily a kludge for the lack of full Exchange features back when your only common options for email were POP or Exchange. Even the local calendar feature of Outlook was more or less a substitute for the feature in Exchange.

Posted via CB10
    The problem is you're relying on a workaround that goes back to the days of POP email and legacy devices. The calendar sync feature was primarily a kludge for the lack of full Exchange features back when your only common options for email were POP or Exchange. Even the local calendar feature of Outlook was more or less a substitute for the feature in Exchange.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-16 06:39 PM
    the reply provided was in the same vein as most that ive previously received. It showed the respondant's knowledge of history but ignored telling me why i cannot transfer calendars from q10 to pc, or whether it can be done at all by any means. thats the simple question that id like an answer to.
    04-26-16 06:47 PM
    every "expert" so far has not been able to respond to the calendar problem and always end up discussing Contacts. I dont need contacts. I need to be able to get my Q10 CALENDAR content out in some useable format on my PC, Outlook would be ideal, but a txt file, or a CSV file would also work. Why can this not be done.
    BBLink on one Q10 allows for one way sync but doesnt work, on the other Q10 and a different PC with current (?) LINK, there is no one way sync option but it doesnt work either
    Is there a hack to get into the calendar file on the BB Q10, or some third party software that will export, or can i transfer it to a MAC.
    I am totally frustrated with Blackberry for being unwilling and/or unable to provide a solution to this matter which has been going on for more than 18 months. If i had Mr. Chen's email address i would deal directly with him.
    Please provide a reply
    I use Outlook 2003 and I have no issue in having one way or two way sync operations done without losing any information between the Q10 and my PCS. Have you tried uninstalling Link and then installing it again?

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    04-26-16 06:53 PM