i factory reset my Q10 yesterday, but now i can't connect to the wifi that was working fine before. It gives me multiple errors: "profile can't be added" "connection failed due to a network problem. If this persists please contact you network administrator." "unable to authenticate against the network. verify saved network security settings"
    and something like "cant add account due to another SSID already is in use" havent been able to recreate the last one. but it would be great if someone has an idea.
    10-11-15 03:40 AM
    What do you mean by "factory reset"?
    If you just did a security wipe, then consider reloading your device's OS using BlackBerry Link. It will wipe your device again, but will give you a fresh copy of the OS.
    10-11-15 05:59 AM
    hi, im OP, thanks for the response. Yes what i meant with factory eset was a security wipe.I've tried reloading the OS but this didnt change much.
    10-11-15 06:38 AM
    Does the WiFi access point have any special configuration such as fixed IP address allocation or anything?
    Although it shouldn't be necessary, if you are able to reboot the access point it might be worth a shot too.

I presume you didn't restore from a backup after wiping your device?
    10-11-15 07:17 AM
    No the Acces point is pretty basic, also rebooted it already. and i didnt restore after the wipe, its still empty.
    10-11-15 07:33 AM