I recently noticed that the applications 'box' and 'connect to dropbox' use up more then 500 Mb on my Q10.
    This isn't really a problem, but I was wondering if this is a normal amount.
    07-21-14 03:27 AM
    They both have an option to sync photos (and video, for Box) from device to the cloud. If you've enabled that over cellular, it could be part of the data use.
    I had this also
    I discovered:
    When you copy or move a file to dropbox it first gets copied to a location where the dropbox app is installed.
    If for some reason the copy/move fails you may end up with the temporary files left in the dropbox file location.
    07-21-14 04:04 AM
    I had this also
    I discovered:
    When you copy or move a file to dropbox it first gets copied to a location where the dropbox app is installed.
    If for some reason the copy/move fails you may end up with the temporary files left in the dropbox file location.
    So, it is some sort of back-up system?
    It just annoys me a little bit, I try to keep my Blackberry as 'clean' as possible, no big games on it, and now Box and Dropbox, 2 programs that should help me keep my Blackberry clean, are using lots of data.
    But it's not that important.
    Thanks
    07-21-14 04:18 AM
    They both have an option to sync photos (and video, for Box) from device to the cloud. If you've enabled that over cellular, it could be part of the data use.
    07-21-14 12:15 PM