Hello,

Can someone please tell me to fix this problem. My BBM contacts can't send anything to me but i can send anything to them and when they try to chat with me they only get gray tick, But when i have transferred my contact list to my HTC i can send and receive everything normally without any problem!!

Please can someone help me to resolve this issue??

Regards,
    Mahmood
    01-04-15 01:41 PM
    Sign out of bbm on your htc?
    01-04-15 01:47 PM
    That particular Q10 might be a problem...I believe the Q10 models are defects all the way around...I left my bold 9900 and I reget it, I'm getting again or trying the Classic. Try returning it back to your carrier!

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 01:47 PM
    Try reboot you're phone. Press volume up and down in the same time for few secconds until phone will reboot. If that will not help then check for BBM updates in the App World. This are the first two things you should try, start with looking for a update.

Visit my BBM Channel - C000E96F6
    01-04-15 01:49 PM
    I have tried to reboot and tried to singed up from htc and i have tried to update the last bbm for Q10 and re-lode the software
    still the same problem !!
    01-04-15 01:55 PM
    Do you get the old messages on your htc? The ones that didn't come to your bb?
    01-04-15 02:01 PM
    I have tried to reboot and tried to singed up from htc and i have tried to update the last bbm for Q10 and re-lode the software
    still the same problem !!
    Do you have this problem from the beginning? Maybe you're carrier is still forcing you in to buying a BlackBerry data plan. If you turn the data off and you are using just wifi is it working or still not?

01-04-15 02:04 PM
    Do you get the old messages on your htc? The ones that didn't come to your bb?
    No i didn't get any messages.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-04-15 02:11 PM
    Do you have this problem from the beginning? Maybe you're carrier is still forcing you in to buying a BlackBerry data plan. If you turn the data off and you are using just wifi is it working or still not?

The problem started with me before 2days and no my carrier doesn't forcing us to get a data plan and we can use it normally with a Wi-Fi connection
    01-04-15 02:13 PM
    The problem started with me before 2days and no my carrier doesn't forcing us to get a data plan and we can use it normally with a Wi-Fi connection
    I think the last option is to connect you're phone to BlackBerry Link and re-install the operating system. Seems to be a glitch and refreshing the operating system might fix this problem.

01-04-15 02:37 PM
    I think the last option is to connect you're phone to BlackBerry Link and re-install the operating system. Seems to be a glitch and refreshing the operating system might fix this problem.

I have did that already still didn't fix the issue
    01-04-15 03:28 PM
    I think it might be a BBID association issue. If I were you, I'd try this:

- Create a new BlackBerry ID online;
    - Sign out of your BBID on your phone and sign in with the newly-created one (Settings > BlackBerry ID);
    - Opening BBM and associating with the new BBID;
    - Change your BBID again to your actual BBID;
    - Open BBM and associate with your actual BBID

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 04:02 PM
    You also need to be sure when you do all this, the little BlackBerry logo appears on the top-right of your 'Berry (it's next to the 4G/LTE and reception icon).

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 04:04 PM
    I think it might be a BBID association issue. If I were you, I'd try this:

- Create a new BlackBerry ID online;
    - Sign out of your BBID on your phone and sign in with the newly-created one (Settings > BlackBerry ID);
    - Opening BBM and associating with the new BBID;
    - Change your BBID again to your actual BBID;
    - Open BBM and associate with your actual BBID

Posted via CB10
    actually i have did that also but still this one didn't resolve the issue ether am using 4G and blackberry logo is there also..
    01-04-15 04:18 PM
    Strange... this type of issue is either linked to your BlackBerry ID, either with your BBM account signed in elsewhere... I'm sorry to ask, but are you sure you complete each step given in the earlier post ? Did you uninstall the BBM on your HTC ? Are you sure you're not login on BBM on another device ? After that, try again while connected on another network (if you're on Wi-Fi, connect on Mobile and vice-versa).
    01-04-15 07:46 PM
    Strange... this type of issue is either linked to your BlackBerry ID, either with your BBM account signed in elsewhere... I'm sorry to ask, but are you sure you complete each step given in the earlier post ? Did you uninstall the BBM on your HTC ? Are you sure you're not login on BBM on another device ? After that, try again while connected on another network (if you're on Wi-Fi, connect on Mobile and vice-versa).
    Yes Joshu42 I have did every step given to me here and still the issue didn't fixed and I have tried to change my network between my carrier and my wi-fi and still the same

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 08:00 PM
    Yes Joshu42 I have did every step given to me here and still the issue didn't fixed and I have tried to change my network between my carrier and my wi-fi and still the same
    I forgot something, you have to sign out from BBM on your Q10 before changing network and sign in again after.
    It's really a strange issue... After the big steps you've already tried, it can only be related to your authentication. Good luck !
    01-04-15 08:22 PM
    I forgot something, you have to sign out from BBM on your Q10 before changing network and sign in again after.
    It's really a strange issue... After the big steps you've already tried, it can only be related to your authentication. Good luck !

Is there anyway to fix this issue or can I contact BlackBerry to rest my account or something?!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 08:25 PM
    Is there anyway to fix this issue or can I contact BlackBerry to rest my account or something?!!!

Posted via CB10
    Smh

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 09:07 PM