Not me, less round, looks better, toolbelt, doesn't get much better than that it's a Q10 on steroids

Q10 Posted via CB10
    Same here. And as slagman5 perfectly stated out the "importantness" about hanging up a call ASAP without pushing the phone from your ear, waiting that the screen comes, looking where the "end call" virtual button is, and then clicking on it! On the classic, it's just a push!

I will go for the classic blind!
    DS1331 likes this.
    09-09-14 07:26 AM
    I like bigger screen on classic but tool belt I don't need, but passport is too wide how to handle that phone. Q10 with size of classic screen that would bee perfect

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 07:52 AM
    Now that pricing rumors on the Passport are starting to trickle in, it increasingly looks like I'll be keeping the Q10 for a while longer. Since I'm with T-Mobile US, I won't be getting an equipment installment plan, so I'll have to pay sticker price on shopblackberry.com. And if it's over about $650, as it seems it might be, I just won't do it. That's too much money, in my opinion. And if the Classic has a similar price tag, I won't get that either.

As much as I enjoy these gadgets, I'm trying to force myself to get a reality check about them. In terms of what I really do with a smartphone, the Q10 is getting the job done very nicely, except for the eyestrain it sometimes causes me. I really do need a bigger screen. Oh well.
    09-09-14 07:53 AM
    My girlfriend will be keeping her Q10. She prefers pure gestures to the track pad and buttons on the Classic.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30
    You need to be marrying that girl.

Girl that knows what she wants +1 point. BlackBerry user +999 points
    09-09-14 08:32 AM
    I'll be keeping my Q10, thank you.

Same here. And as slagman5 perfectly stated out the "importantness" about hanging up a call ASAP without pushing the phone from your ear, waiting that the screen comes, looking where the "end call" virtual button is, and then clicking on it! On the classic, it's just a push!

I will go for the classic blind!

People are still putting their phone to their ear in this day and age? Really?

Yes, I see it all the time, especially when driving. I broke down and bought an ear piece a while back. Also bought a new car last month. Made sure my phone and iPad integrated with it. Hanging up a call ASAP is only one push of a button away whether it's on the ear piece or the steering wheel. Much more comfortable, especially when working.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 09:55 AM
    I don't see an advantage over the q10 for me personally, I would definitely get the passport though but I'll wait and see first

BlackBerry Q10 SQN100-3
    09-09-14 10:15 AM
    Still on the fence...I do love the design of Classic and bigger screen but non removeable battery is a big turn off.

Posted via CB10
    Nowhere near a charger and your battery turns read...oh the anxiety

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    09-09-14 11:04 AM
    Now that pricing rumors on the Passport are starting to trickle in, it increasingly looks like I'll be keeping the Q10 for a while longer. Since I'm with T-Mobile US, I won't be getting an equipment installment plan, so I'll have to pay sticker price on shopblackberry.com. And if it's over about $650, as it seems it might be, I just won't do it. That's too much money, in my opinion. And if the Classic has a similar price tag, I won't get that either.

As much as I enjoy these gadgets, I'm trying to force myself to get a reality check about them. In terms of what I really do with a smartphone, the Q10 is getting the job done very nicely, except for the eyestrain it sometimes causes me. I really do need a bigger screen. Oh well.
    All valid points. Especially when you can grab a brand new Q for around $250.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    09-09-14 11:08 AM
    I'll hold on to my Q10 (and Z10) for a while. I do like the look of the Classic; I like having physical Call and End buttons on a keyboard device. When the price drops on the Classic next year I'll be ready for a new phone.

I also want to try out the official 10.3 on my Q10. I've tried the leak and it was pretty good but still buggy so I went back to 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 11:33 AM
    I see no pint in changing this beauty named Q10 to be honest.

For users like me who want a communication device rather than a media player, this cellphone is all what I need.

In the future ill evaluate if there are better phones, but for now, this little thing does everything.

I will only change it when BlackBerry creates a new Q10 with the battery life of the passport. THAT would be a sight to behold

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 01:13 PM
    I'll hold on to my Q10 (and Z10) for a while. I do like the look of the Classic; I like having physical Call and End buttons on a keyboard device. When the price drops on the Classic next year I'll be ready for a new phone.

I also want to try out the official 10.3 on my Q10. I've tried the leak and it was pretty good but still buggy so I went back to 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    Unless you mean10.3.1 there won't be an official 10.3 OS for the Q10.
    09-09-14 03:59 PM
    I will check out the passport but I want the classic the q10 is a good phone but it annoys me at times

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 04:44 PM
    I'm all about the Classic! Can't wait for a larger screen, upgraded hardware and the belt.

Live it, love it, be it.....BB10
    09-09-14 07:24 PM
    I'm all about the Classic! Can't wait for a larger screen, upgraded hardware and the belt.

Live it, love it, be it.....BB10
    Who said it will be upgraded hardware

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 10:05 PM
    Who said it will be upgraded hardware

Posted via CB10
    Its basically a qwerty version of a Z30 specs wise & the Z30 has a few things the Q10 doesn't have (Paratek antenna, graphics processor, stereo speakers just off the top of my head) that combined with the bigger screen, bigger battery, & tool belt, I would say it's upgraded hardware over the Q10.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-10-14 10:05 AM
    Its basically a qwerty version of a Z30 specs wise & the Z30 has a few things the Q10 doesn't have (Paratek antenna, graphics processor, stereo speakers just off the top of my head) that combined with the bigger screen, bigger battery, & tool belt, I would say it's upgraded hardware over the Q10.
    Where did you see that it has the Paratek antenna and graphics processor?

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 10:30 AM
    I dont know. The Q10 has Glasswave back, removable battery, HDMI...and looks more 2014
    The Classic- nonremovable battery and the great toolbelt...but looks like a 2010 phone

Indeed the removable battery and just the Look of my Q10 will keep me here. I would have to see the Passport in person to make my final opinion on it but from photos its too large for my taste currently.

Posted via Q10Bold
    09-10-14 10:36 AM
    Not sure!
    09-10-14 10:56 AM
    Where did you see that it has the Paratek antenna and graphics processor?

Posted via CB10
    I believe I read it somewhere on BBM channels. I'm installing 10.3 on my phone right now but once it's back up and running I'll dig into it and see exactly where I read it. It has me intrigued on the Classic now after reading that.
    09-10-14 06:37 PM
    The only thing that could pry my Q10 from my hands is the Passport!
    09-10-14 06:56 PM
    In reading the classic forums, it seems the latest leaked pics confirm a non removable battery. This looks like a deal breaker for a lot of would be converts.
    hlg8888 likes this.
    09-11-14 08:21 PM
    I want the classic and the passport along with my Q10 and Z10, but I won't be getting either at launch day, I will wait between 8 to 12 months.

I got my Z10 at launch, and paid the price. Silly move.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    Q10Bold likes this.
    09-11-14 08:25 PM
    I want the classic and the passport along with my Q10 and Z10, but I won't be getting either at launch day, I will wait between 8 to 12 months.

I got my Z10 at launch, and paid the price. Silly move.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    I've done the same with the Q10 :/
    Now I'm gonna wait- and see if there are some first production issues(like double type, yellow amoled screen)
    Then, hopefully I'm going to buy the Classic and Passport cheaper and after a Facelift with no issues.

Posted via CB10
    zocster likes this.
    09-12-14 01:56 AM
    I just ordered (today) my first BB in a couple of years, the Q10.
    I got burned by the BB all touch device with the plastic surface that came out the same time as the first Playbook. Maybe three years ago. It was horrid.
    That said the subsequent phones; iPhone 5, Note 3 and Xperia S have been at best average compared to the functionality of BB's.
    I plan to keep the Q10 and get the classic when released. I'm looking forward to trying out OS 10!

I will use the Q10 on a different network where coverage from my regular carrier is poor or non existent. The Classic will be my primary phone. I cant wait to have a touch pad and two buttons to answer calls and hang them up.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    09-12-14 04:55 AM
    I want the Classic but chronic bad luck with phones has taught me to wait until 3 to 6 months after the release date, to find out how people like it and if there are any issues with it. That's ok, because I love my Q10.
    Q10Bold likes this.
    09-12-14 11:34 AM
248 12345 ...