I used it recently and usually do to track flights

Posted via my Blite Q10.
    08-05-14 02:51 PM
    I've been using it for years and with BB10 it just continues to be my best friend when traveling. It is very accurate with gate changes coming very fast. I was in the AA Presidents Club recently, when I when it they didn't have the new gate info at the AA Club so I looked at BB Travel and sure enough it had the new gate before AA's club had it, I and the woman at reception were very impressed.
    hlg8888 and GPuba like this.
    08-05-14 03:25 PM
    Never understood why airline employees don't get these notifications that are clearly published to the public. If it's publicly available (through a service provider who gets the data from the airport/airline) then doesn't that mean the airline and airport already know the info? Why doesn't it get shared to the employees on the ground?

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 03:59 PM
    I still don't understand why travel doesn't have a function to load cruises, with itineraries, shore excursions, taxis, transportation, they would make a lot of money with people booking these thru the app

CB10/Z10
    Peppy690 likes this.
    08-10-14 07:06 AM
    I use it a lot too. It's great for picking up hotel reservations without having to track the email confirmation down. Slightly puzzled about the algorithm used for airline reservations, sometimes it seems to pick up the PNR data, sometimes it doesn't, for no apparent reason. It missed my Emirates confirmation, but added the raw PNR booking information. I'm trying to work that one out, because the GDS booking info really shouldn't be spotted by the app but is.

Posted via CB10
    hlg8888 likes this.
    08-10-14 07:11 AM
    The only problem I ever had with BlackBerry Travel was when I used it to track my wife's flight. After it was over and she was home the app kept bringing back the info and sending me reminders. I'd delete the trip and it would come back, kind of like Pet Cemetary. I had to delete and re-install the app. Otherwise it's pure gold.
    08-10-14 08:24 PM
    I just got my Q10 last Wednesday and used Travel for the first time yesterday. Awesome app! I love how it pulled all my info together so I can refer to all my arrangements at a glance. I found it super easy to use and incredibly convenient.

Posted with my Q10 on CB 10
    hlg8888 likes this.
    08-10-14 10:05 PM
    Help Me
    I love my BB travel but I'm now having issues.
    When I get an email with my travel itinerary it will not auto scan into my app or my calendar.
    I have been using the same email for years, have updated my Worldmate account and have forward the emails to a different email hoping it will scan that account.
    Any help will be appreciated

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 10:42 PM
    Help Me
    I love my BB travel but I'm now having issues.
    When I get an email with my travel itinerary it will not auto scan into my app or my calendar.
    I have been using the same email for years, have updated my Worldmate account and have forward the emails to a different email hoping it will scan that account.
    Any help will be appreciated

Posted via CB10
    Delete BlackBerry Travel. Restart. Reinstall from BlackBerry World. Worked for me.

Posted via CB10
    w_scott likes this.
    08-12-14 10:18 PM
    BlackBerry Travel needs it own Hub integration, it's too much of an important app to share notifications with other apps

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 12:37 AM
    Doesn't work for me.

I got "an unexpected error has occurred" when I registered and had to click on my email to validate it. Same thin happened with another email address after I deleted the app and reinstalled.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 01:49 PM
    All the time. Works great!

Posted via CB10
    09-03-14 10:19 AM
    It's truly like having a virtual secretary that creates awesome travel itineraries !! Great BlackBerry App !!

Posted on CB10 via my Snappy Q5
    hlg8888 likes this.
    09-03-14 04:55 PM
    Love this app. You don't realize how useful it is until u actually plan a trip & BlackBerry Travel does its magic for you without you really having to do anything.

Posted via CB10
    hlg8888 and Kobe Barksdale like this.
    09-03-14 08:39 PM
    BlackBerry Travel needs to go cross platform too. It will really improve their stock #NoLie

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 12:14 PM
    BlackBerry Travel needs to go cross platform too. It will really improve their stock #NoLie

Posted via CB10
    I disagree. It is already complaints about us not having enough apps so at least let us have the very good ones like BlackBerry Travel exclusive to BlackBerry. They already bowed down with bbm (which I really don't mind) but let's keep some things BlackBerry exclusive.

Posted via CB10
    09-07-14 01:18 PM
    I don,t use It anymore. Manual imput for charter flights is imposseble.
    Flight numbers and arriving and departure times apear different as I put in.
    Just can not trust the app anymore...... No support.... BlackBerry is letting non Englisch customers in Europe down big time...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-07-14 02:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    It already exists, it goes by a different name.

Posted on CB10 via my Snappy Q5
    09-08-14 12:29 AM
    Me.

Using Z10, wanting Z30, eyeing Windermere
    09-08-14 12:54 AM
119 ... 345